Astercholik

May 23, 2021
That is what I was missing.
If I follow Astercholik's walkthrough literally, that walkthrough is also missing the step (see excerpts in post https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-4-bravergames.152446/post-11774995), so I thought that I was doing everything I was supposed to do.
EDIT:
Of course, my luck: the game froze up and crashed immediately after I poisoned the wine and applied LUST to mom.
Got Warp now. Thank you for the help.
Buddy, don't write that something is missing from my tutorial, because everything is included in it - only you need to read the descriptions I added as a curiosity, because the tutorial is based on step-by-step pictures that show you HOW TO COMPLETE A MISSION - not how to UNLOCK it.

Wine, Mom in her bedroom are nicely described in Mission #13: Sleeping with Mom.

So I don't know what you are suggesting to me? Maybe the lack of a wine unlocking option?

Let's take a look at the description and 1 photo described as the MISSION START.
1695464889943.png

Wine in the kitchen is Mission 28 STAGE 3: Y Sister and Alex

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Buddy, don't write that something is missing from my tutorial, because everything is included in it - only you need to read the descriptions I added as a curiosity, because the tutorial is based on step-by-step pictures that show you HOW TO COMPLETE A MISSION - not how to UNLOCK it.

Wine, Mom in her bedroom are nicely described in Mission #13: Sleeping with Mom.

So I don't know what you are suggesting to me? Maybe the lack of a wine unlocking option?

Let's take a look at the description and 1 photo described as the MISSION START.

Wine in the kitchen is Mission 28 STAGE 3: Y Sister and Alex
Wow! It seems that I hit a nerve! I guess you didn't count to 10 and take deep breaths before you responded. But I am happy to be counted as your Buddy!
(sorry, I couldn't resist that!).
Let me say that I REALLY appreciate the time and effort you spent researching and assembling the document. Because of the confusing way this game/story is put together, I don't think I could have uncovered more than a small percentage of it without that information.

I now realize that the single word "missing" was not the correct thing to say.
Part of my difficulty stems from not finding this walkthrough before I began working through the game, which when I did find it resulted in having to skim through quite a few pages before I found what applied to my current progress, and in that vein the information was missing.
I had already completed parts of a number of "missions", and I was attempting to fill in the segments that I had not yet completed. Also contributing to my confusion was that initially your method of outlining the game progress was itself confusing to me; it took quite a while before I could make sense of how you were presenting the information.
It doesn't help me in these attempts that the "stages" of each mission can not be followed in a linear fashion, because of powers that have not been unlocked yet. This requirement to skip around really added to my frustration in trying to "fill in".
And further progress in the game leaves me with more and more "missing" steps, so it is becoming more difficult to find what I need for some missions. And it does not help me that the game freezes intermittently and irregularly, so that if I have not saved recently, I then have to try to determine what jumbled mission segments I need to repeat, once I can make a best guess as to what I was doing at the point of my last save. So quite a few hours are "wasted" playing catch up, while not being certain that I am recovering all of the "mission parts" that I had progressed through before the crash. And one mission stage (I think it was part of "Frustatning (sic) Mom") I had to repeat 6 or 10 times because it kept freeze/crashing shortly before the stage was completed.
I have been thinking that the best thing to do at this point is to trash all of my progress and start over.

Enough of my excuses. I am not apologizing for my confusion and inability to find applicable information, but I do apologize for my poor social skills and poor choice of wording.

Proofreading time!

I want to help! I found a number of errors that I am sure you would be happy to be reminded of so that you might eventually find time to correct. Until today I did not note errors, misspellings, goofy grammar, etc., the following are a couple of things that can I recall at the moment. I can add to the list as I encounter them during my fun game time in future.

- 24. Big Sis by the Pool (B SIS) - 100%
START MISSION:
EVENING: POOL – LOOK
Big sister is not found by the pool in the evening, but in the afternoon. At least when I played it.
- 19. Frustatning Mom (MOM)
Is "Frustatning" a word?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
[....]- 19. Frustatning Mom (MOM)
Is "Frustatning" a word?
Thank you I have already corrected those errors.

As you yourself pointed out, the game has errors guide was created when version 1.0-1.3 came out.

Then using already version 1.4, I went through the game 3x just to fix the pictures and descriptions.

However, in the stage you mentioned the photos were created when I had an error with the clock crashed and showed all the time 1 time of day though the pores were changing hence the errors in the tutorial.

You're right I put a lot into this guide almost 150 hours of work and thank you for your attention with the errors.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I see now that you are not fixing errors on the download version.
So I will use the online version instead.
I informed during the publication of the offline guide that I would not be supporting it.

I included information in the post on how to make an offline guide yourself.

Nerd912

Mar 11, 2023
In the last part of the game, the maid Maria needs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you get stuck, here's what is missing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Astercholik FYI
Hey developer,
Huge fan, great work. Everything is perfect.
This is a completed game right ? No future updates planned ?
Also do you plan to work on other games after this ?

Thank you and cheers!

Jan 14, 2023
Hey developer,
Huge fan, great work. Everything is perfect.
This is a completed game right ? No future updates planned ?
Also do you plan to work on other games after this ?
Looks pretty complete, but the Dev hasn't been active here.

Probably your best bet is to follow on itch.io :

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Seconding this: I can distract the father so he leaves the computer unguarded in the morning, but it still says it is locked. Can't interact with it at noon or evening. So ... ?

Worked it out: speak to the Father when he's on the computer at noon, that's the trigger for the flag.

Also, here is a newly unpaused 1.2 data folder - pressing "w" does not remove the forced pauses, and it's annoying as hell. I'm also fairly sure that RPGM manuals tell you expressly to avoid using hard pauses but hey.
Hi, is there an update for this?

Nov 2, 2021
I ported and modified the game for android.
Changes:
Reduced pauses, in the settings you can choose to display the text immediately, but I recommend not to do that to keep the atmosphere intended by the author. I assure you, I have greatly reduced the pauses.
Reduced mana consumption for all spells except corruption. Maybe I missed something somewhere, but I reduced 99% of them to 1 point for sure.

English is not my native language, so I didn't do anything with spelling, I saw mistakes when I was playing, but I didn't remember where they were, and it's hard to find them in the game without remembering where they are.
I checked the game on my phone - android 10. Everything works.
Feel free to leave a comment whether everything works for you.
You can download the game from yandex disk,

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Funkys

Funkys

Apr 3, 2023
I ported and modified the game for android.
Changes:
Reduced pauses, in the settings you can choose to display the text immediately, but I recommend not to do that to keep the atmosphere intended by the author. I assure you, I have greatly reduced the pauses.
Reduced mana consumption for all spells except corruption. Maybe I missed something somewhere, but I reduced 99% of them to 1 point for sure.

English is not my native language, so I didn't do anything with spelling, I saw mistakes when I was playing, but I didn't remember where they were, and it's hard to find them in the game without remembering where they are.
I checked the game on my phone - android 10. Everything works.
Feel free to leave a comment whether everything works for you.
You can download the game from yandex disk,
Just 1 thing you missing , the audio what ever that boy doing hanjob , bj , the audia sound wet is missing ,

Nov 2, 2021
Just 1 thing you missing , the audio what ever that boy doing hanjob , bj , the audia sound wet is missing ,
Huh? Thanks for the info, I'll try to fix it. It's hard not to make mistakes)

Upd. Hmmm... Checked out these audio files in place. Probably some sort of porting limitation. Can't fix it, sorry. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Funkys

Apr 3, 2023
Huh? Thanks for the info, I'll try to fix it. It's hard not to make mistakes)

Upd. Hmmm... Checked out these audio files in place. Probably some sort of porting limitation. Can't fix it, sorry. :rolleyes:
Yeaahh is fine , im already finished it , 14hr playing , oh btw the quest windows is blackout , so you can't see what you need to do next , i need to see on the walkthrough anyway , well thanks for making game on Android tho

• Hey there
Reactions: Time Killer1981

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Half a year has passed, I think I won't see the expansion of this game, and there's still no news about the new one.
I really miss scenes with my mother in the living room, I should be able to throw my father out of the room while watching TV, such a good wasted opportunity "mom, let's do what they do in our favorite TV show"

I secretly hope that I will see another game from this man and it will be even better than this one.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes