Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

johnalbert999

Jan 27, 2019
Guys I just want to ask is there a limit on the number of recruited girls? Is there anyway to increase the total number of girls that you own?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys I just want to ask...
Twelve girls in the roster I think. You can eventually put some in charge of buildings, to free up space to recruit more. But I don't think you can put them back in the adventuring roster once you've done it (you can still have sex with then though).

Reactions: johnalbert999

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug, but when you replace a magic item with a fabled item the fetish conferred by the magic item is retained.
Also you no longer get the option to sell off the magic item.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
This game needs more space for the roster of girls, You can only have 12, but you can't even collect all of the classes with only 12 spaces.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...with only 12 spaces.
Technically there's another four slots, the buildings. The girls you put in charge of them can't go adventuring anymore, but they're still around for sex (and any collection count I think).

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
This game needs more space for the roster of girls, You can only have 12, but you can't even collect all of the classes with only 12 spaces.
You can send few girls in brothel, and alternate them between rooster and brothel.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Technically there's another four slots, the buildings. The girls you put in charge of them can't go adventuring anymore, but they're still around for sex (and any collection count I think).
The issue is you can't have all the classes fighting for you all the time.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The issue is you can't have all the classes fighting for you all the time.
True, but that doesn't matter much as some of them are useless anyway.
The four I "sacrificed" to be managers were:
Enchantress
Bard
Heretic
Paladin

The Paladin was a hard pick but I rotated on the other healers.
The Heretic would've been good if the life drain healed for more and healed everyone and hit more often.
The Bards' only benefit is her buffs which doesn't add any value to the fight(not even noticeable in the code)
If the Enchantress could seduce more than one target which the mobs can she could be more useful.

a2znut

Feb 12, 2017
Enchantress
Bard
Heretic
Paladin

The Heretic would've been good if the life drain healed for more and healed everyone and hit more often.
The Bards' only benefit is her buffs which doesn't add any value to the fight(not even noticeable in the code)
If the Enchantress could seduce more than one target which the mobs can she could be more useful.
Pair the heretic with Hilda (shield lady), that way team won't need healer.

Reactions: bigmoneybrad

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for the awesome game! Apologies if this has been asked earlier because I could not find it but I have a few questions.

Is there a max number of girls you could recruit? I already have 10. If it is the max that means if I want others of a different class, I have to dismiss one of my current ones?

How do I put one of them bondage into the hall? That is the last task I need to fulfil Azielle's tasks. I manage to put one in bondage but it doesn't seem to count.

Thanks and apologies once again if this has already been answered.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked earlier because I could not find it but I have a few questions...
The number of girls was discussed just above, twelve in the roster and four in charge of the buildings. Also girls can be swapped between the roster and brothel. Things like sending a girl to work in the brothel are done from their menu...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also buy a few dedicated whores from Orech.

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
The number of girls was discussed just above, twelve in the roster and four in charge of the buildings. Also girls can be swapped between the roster and brothel. Things like sending a girl to work in the brothel are done from their menu...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also buy a few dedicated whores from Orech.
Mea culpa, mea culpa. Sometimes the answers are so obvious but yet I am practically blind to finding them. Thank you for the quick reply. However, I wasn't asking about the brothel but more of how to get a woman bondage into a hall (one of Azielle's quests). But with regards to the brothel, I have hired two whores but yet no customers have come. The reputation is -50 which probably explains why they didn't come, but is there anything to bring them back?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
However, I wasn't asking about the brothel but more of how to get a woman bondage into a hall (one of Azielle's quests).
I had problems understanding what I was supposed to do with this quest too.
During your sexy time with a girl who's into bondage you can chose "chain her up"
If the girl is already in "fuck me whenever you want"-mode you will have to chose "let's take it easier" (or whatever the option to access the kissing and blow job scenes is called)

But with regards to the brothel, I have hired two whores but yet no customers have come. The reputation is -50 which probably explains why they didn't come, but is there anything to bring them back?
The Brothel isn't really finished yet, my whores never left so I don't know if it's possible to get them back.
The minimal log say what the customers lack, the whores you have hired can't be changed but your other girls can so you can have them assigned in the brothel too.
IMHO as the game isn't finished, feel free to cheat your way to gold.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but is there anything to bring them back?
Apparently it's all about getting a mistress and girls working as soon as the brothel is built, also sending girls to work there with lots of fetishes helps.

As for Azielle's task, a girl with the right traits should at some point get the option to be chained up and put on display in the hall. I remember doing it once but not exactly how I'm afraid.

Reactions: Aethemera

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
I had problems understanding what I was supposed to do with this quest too.
During your sexy time with a girl who's into bondage you can chose "chain her up"
If the girl is already in "fuck me whenever you want"-mode you will have to chose "let's take it easier" (or whatever the option to access the kissing and blow job scenes is called)

The Brothel isn't really finished yet, my whores never left so I don't know if it's possible to get them back.
The minimal log say what the customers lack, the whores you have hired can't be changed but your other girls can so you can have them assigned in the brothel too.
IMHO as the game isn't finished, feel free to cheat your way to gold.
Apparently it's all about getting a mistress and girls working as soon as the brothel is built, also sending girls to work there with lots of fetishes helps.

As for Azielle's task, a girl with the right traits should at some point get the option to be chained up and put on display in the hall. I remember doing it once but not exactly how I'm afraid.
Thank you both. Finally got that quest working. Good thing I scarified the Paladin to Azielle as you can recruit another at the temple. Wish I could increase my harem but I gotta be content with what I have.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Enchantress
Bard
Heretic
Paladin

Ehh.. I pair the Heretic with the Bard. The buff allows her to hit more. Then with a Drow or Paladin added to patch in the gaps the random healing misses, the party is robust enough to effortlessly campaign in the Hills or even the Desert.

What I am curious is if there are other Monster Girls to be found. And if these can be counted for the Harem Goals if added to the party.
I have the Orc and the Arcangel and I see there should be space for at least 1 more, but I haven't come across anyone else.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Ehh.. I pair the Heretic with the Bard. The buff allows her to hit more. Then with a Drow or Paladin added to patch in the gaps the random healing misses, the party is robust enough to effortlessly campaign in the Hills or even the Desert.
Interesting.
So which of the girls did you assign as managers?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Interesting.
So which of the girls did you assign as managers?
Barbarian - Nothing exceptional aside from 'hit really hard'.
Hilda/Valkyrie - Healing is too unreliable what with the last hit condition and not even that impressive.
Amora - Yeah. Totally agree with you.
Priestess - Tentative for now. Most powerful healer all around but too high maintenance on potions. Also my plan was to acquire another one, so I'll see how that goes.

Reactions: t727
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes