Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
Is it possible to impregnate characters multiple times (fulfilling the furthering legacy quest)? If so, clicking on any action after "have sex" can create chances of pregnancy (error codes come with the making love option for some reason)?

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Is it possible to impregnate characters multiple times (fulfilling the furthering legacy quest)? If so, clicking on any action after "have sex" can create chances of pregnancy (error codes come with the making love option for some reason)?
It's possible to impregnate a girl more than once, although she loses the Fertile trait when she becomes pregnant so you'll have to restore that for her somehow.

Such repeated pregnancies do *not* help the legacy quest. Neither does having a character have a kid and then having her die and dismissing her count. It's the number of different women, on your roster (or your managers), not the number of kids.

Could you IM me the error you're getting? I looked at the code and don't see anything different about the making love option that would cause an error with pregnancy.

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
It's possible to impregnate a girl more than once, although she loses the Fertile trait when she becomes pregnant so you'll have to restore that for her somehow.

Such repeated pregnancies do *not* help the legacy quest. Neither does having a character have a kid and then having her die and dismissing her count. It's the number of different women, on your roster (or your managers), not the number of kids.

Could you IM me the error you're getting? I looked at the code and don't see anything different about the making love option that would cause an error with pregnancy.
Thank you for the quick reply! This is with a building manager.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another error happens when having foursomes. It shows the first pic/scene successfully, but this error appears subsequently during the next pic/scene.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ah, thanks. :) As it turned out, I'd already fixed the first one for the next version. I'll be releasing Monday so I'll make sure the other one is fixed too, it's a simple typo.

Reactions: Aethemera

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Barbarian - Nothing exceptional aside from 'hit really hard'.
Hilda/Valkyrie - Healing is too unreliable what with the last hit condition and not even that impressive.
Amora - Yeah. Totally agree with you.
Priestess - Tentative for now. Most powerful healer all around but too high maintenance on potions. Also my plan was to acquire another one, so I'll see how that goes.
Those work to be assigned as managers too.
Perhaps I was too fast to dismiss the others from service, maybe I'll do another run some day of this game and assign the ones you suggested.
At least we agree on one :)

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
There's a conversation about this back a page, a girl with the right trait should get the option to be chained up there (when she comes to you for some action).
I don't get the option to chain her up. Her affection is high, her lust is high, she's interested in bondage, etc. I tried doing kissing and that didn't work.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Those work to be assigned as managers too.
Perhaps I was too fast to dismiss the others from service, maybe I'll do another run some day of this game and assign the ones you suggested.
At least we agree on one :)
From a game design perspective, the lack of agreement on what classes are "useless" and which ones are part of the "best party" is actually rather heartening. :)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
From a game design perspective, the lack of agreement on what classes are "useless" and which ones are part of the "best party" is actually rather heartening. :)
I know it's difficult to make them balanced, but some of them girls are better suited for other tasks than adventuring.
I'm sure you'll iron these things out eventually. :)
I won't suggest what I think you should concentrate on for later releases, but spending time on having all the girls as viable adventurers aren't one of them. (there I did it anyway, sorry)

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't get the option to chain her up. Her affection is high, her lust is high, she's interested in bondage, etc. I tried doing kissing and that didn't work.
If her affection and lust is too high, the option won't appear. I've had a look at this, and decided to modify the conditions in the next version -- the upper cap will be totally lust dependent, and lust can be decreased by giving a girl orgasms, unless she has the bracelet of insatiability... change coming in the next version, which will be released to patrons on Monday and being tested now.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone know what difference, if any, there is in the game between concubines and slaves?

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone know what difference, if any, there is in the game between concubines and slaves?
Well I've not found any different in the types of bonds you have on girls. Besides the fact that there can be only one Queen, there doesn't seem to be any difference in in-game interactions. Maybe there will be more contents for different types of bonds later on.
Ima savin' da crown for MC's cousin dammit.

Reactions: jahall

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Today's release has some revised anal sex pictures for some of the characters who didn't have full screen renders for that, a new scene with Shamira, and a settings page you can use to modify a few aspects of the game according to your preferences.
It is now possible again to go straight to the Adventure screen, without stopping by the mission screen on the way.

As always, report bugs, give me your feedback, and a changelog will be available shortly.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you apply the cheat?
The cheats in the opening post are console commands, in a Ren'Py game like this press shift and O to open the console.

I think the console is disable though. So before that you need to find and open the "00console.rpy" file (I use for this kind of thing). Go to the line "config.console = False" change "False" to "True" and save it.

Reactions: NotUrNormal

NotUrNormal

Mar 28, 2019
The cheats in the opening post are console commands, in a Ren'Py game like this press shift and O to open the console.

I think the console is disable though. So before that you need to find and open the "00console.rpy" file (I use for this kind of thing). Go to the line "config.console = False" change "False" to "True" and save it.
Thanks, man!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes