Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damsels and Dungeons [v1.15] [Amaraine] (664 mb rar pc original)

100 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Firephoenix137

Mar 12, 2019
On the starting settings where you have added lesbian choice, fertile etc . I chose fertile setting of hard but every one of the recruits show up as fertile. So should I have chose easy to not have them all have the fertile trait?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been having a lot of fun playing 1.14. One minor annoyance was that I'd recruited the Archangel to my roster of adventurers, and put a lot of work into building her up to level 7, when I decided that it was time to embark on the "securing my legacy" goal (I think it's called). That involves getting all 12 adventurers pregnant, and of course you can't impregnate a so-called "monster girl". Building managers don't seem to count towards the tally (and nor do any of your girls that you might have assigned to the brothel, though they do count once more once you take them out of the brothel). So it seemed that I had no alternative to dismissing the Archangel from my service and recruiting another girl.

I reckon that the best party of four to send on an adventure might include the Harbinger (being able to damage two opponents at a time is very handy), the Paladin (for her high effectiveness against "evil" creatures, plus her healing touch can be useful), and the Heretic (much better than a Priestess IMO and you don't have to worry about mana running low). I'm not sure who the fourth member should be, but someone who can target an opponent who isn't the first in the list is useful for when that opponent is the biggest threat. So possibly the Huntress, Sorceress or Archangel.

Least useful as fighters are possibly the Bard and the Enchantress, but they are arguably the most decorative, especially the Bard, with her huge breasts and cute blonde pigtails.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I can't seem to conquer Orech. I fight my way past three groups of enemies (City Guard, then Royal Guards with Royal Priest, then Royal Guards with Royal Wizard), and then I'm back at the "arrived in Orech" screen. Is it because I lost one member of the team in the process ?

What is the fourth manager ? I only seem to have three, the dungeon, the brothel and the school.

Last edited:

bettakarr

May 10, 2017
How to unlock Bard and Sorceress?
I unlocked Pirate at Orech once, can I still go back to unlock Ninja?
How do I make a slave?
Is there any difference between Slave, Concubine, Wife and Headgirl, other than the title?
How do I convince all girls to remove all clothes? Some of them remove all, some just remove the top.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
How to unlock Bard and Sorceress?
I unlocked Pirate at Orech once, can I still go back to unlock Ninja?
How do I make a slave?
Is there any difference between Slave, Concubine, Wife and Headgirl, other than the title?
How do I convince all girls to remove all clothes? Some of them remove all, some just remove the top.
For the Bard, go to Coita village (via Western Woods). If another event doesn't trigger while you're there (fighting off the orcs or rescuing Felicity's sister), you should get the option to recruit her. As for the Sorceress, go to the Blood Plains and head to the Chateau. Once there, pick the option to recruit. You can only recruit one adventurer per trip to Orech, so you can get the Ninja if you already got the Pirate, you just have to go back again (which is a pain in the ass and a waste of time IMO, but w/e). To make slaves, you need them to have the Submission fetish and a high affection. Affection also affects when Exhibitionist women are willing to remove their clothes. So give a woman the Exhibitionist fetish, raise her affection, then ask her to remove her clothes. After she removes the top, if your stats with her are high enough you can have her remove the rest (they don't go completely naked but their tops and bottoms are uncovered).

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I can't seem to conquer Orech. I fight my way past three groups of enemies (City Guard, then Royal Guards with Royal Priest, then Royal Guards with Royal Wizard), and then I'm back at the "arrived in Orech" screen. Is it because I lost one member of the team in the process ?

What is the fourth manager ? I only seem to have three, the dungeon, the brothel and the school.
For the first query I'd assume that the answer must be yes. For the second question, the fourth manager is Alexandria, the smith. She's in rather a different category to the others, though, as all you can do with her is have her make you an item (assuming you have enough gold and crystals) or flirt with her (though eventually you can get her to take her top off).

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been having a lot of fun playing 1.14. One minor annoyance was that I'd recruited the Archangel to my roster of adventurers, and put a lot of work into building her up to level 7, when I decided that it was time to embark on the "securing my legacy" goal (I think it's called). That involves getting all 12 adventurers pregnant, and of course you can't impregnate a so-called "monster girl". Building managers don't seem to count towards the tally (and nor do any of your girls that you might have assigned to the brothel, though they do count once more once you take them out of the brothel). So it seemed that I had no alternative to dismissing the Archangel from my service and recruiting another girl.
I now think I was wrong about that, and that building managers DO count towards the tally. What was confusing me is that the Goal screen refers IIRC to your having made so many girls out of the required twelve pregnant, whereas I think it's actually showing the number who have actually given birth, and it's twelve girls that need to give birth. Compounding the confusion is the coincidence that the number of girls on your adventure roster is also twelve.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I now think I was wrong about that, and that building managers DO count towards the tally. What was confusing me is that the Goal screen refers IIRC to your having made so many girls out of the required twelve pregnant, whereas I think it's actually showing the number who have actually given birth, and it's twelve girls that need to give birth. Compounding the confusion is the coincidence that the number of girls on your adventure roster is also twelve.
Nah, the pregnancy tally is specifically for girls who get pregnant after you set that goal or are pregnant when you do. Not sure if it goes down again if a girl gives birth while you're working on it, but any of your girls who get pregnant add to that tally.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
For the second question, the fourth manager is Alexandria, the smith. She's in rather a different category to the others, though, as all you can do with her is have her make you an item (assuming you have enough gold and crystals) or flirt with her (though eventually you can get her to take her top off).
I have Alexandria the smith, but the "Check Goal" button reports Harem Goal Managers 3/4.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Loaded up a save, tried Orech again. This time I did progress to finally fight the King. Since you need a complete group to advance, losing a member against the Royal Wizard group was indeed the problem.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i also get one preventing me from recruiting the sorceress..its a fresh install no old saves etc..
traceback i posted occurs with a couple dames

Apr 21, 2018
I have Alexandria the smith, but the "Check Goal" button reports Harem Goal Managers 3/4.
The smith is not a manager. A manager is a position you can assign a character from your roster to.
There are four buildings to build that can have a manager: brothel, dungeon, sanctuary of love and the school of perversion.
The Brothel and the Dungeon can be built anytime as long as you have the gold. The sanctuary of love is available to build after you completed the personal questline for Raphaelle, the woman (goddess?) in white you meet on the second day. Her questline is completed when you pick the option for "See the gate of heaven" appears in her dialog tree. The school of perversion is available to build after you complete Aziele (the Demonette/Succubus) you can encounter and bring back in the western woods. Her quest is completed after you bring her a girl with 3/4 fetishes. The options for building one of these buildings will only appear if you have enough gold.
Building locations:
Untitled.jpg

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The Sanctuary is the one I am missing. I've had a girl donate a weapon at the temple. I'll make another trip there and try again.

[edit] A second visit to the temple had no new dialog choices, so I just left.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see the thread has gotten alot more active past couple updates Amaraine ..i hope it is reflecting on your patreon also..you deserve it for continuously updating and improving the game with regularity.

Apr 21, 2018
The Sanctuary is the one I am missing. I've had a girl donate a weapon at the temple. I'll make another trip there and try again.

[edit] A second visit to the temple had no new dialog choices, so I just left.
Have you already recruited a Paladin? If not, you'd need at least one available slot on your roster to recruit one.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I have already recruited a paladin. I think I got her from the Reaver camp, and I think Raphaele noticed because she said something about it. I have made the paladin my queen. I hate to dismiss anyone to try for a second paladin, but if that's what it takes ...

[Edit] I assigned two girls to the brothel to free up space and revisited the temple. No change in dialog presented, only choice are to donate a weapon or move on.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Nah, the pregnancy tally is specifically for girls who get pregnant after you set that goal or are pregnant when you do. Not sure if it goes down again if a girl gives birth while you're working on it, but any of your girls who get pregnant add to that tally.
Ah, does that mean that any girls who gave birth before you set the goal don't cant? (Though of course one could always get them pregnant a second time.)

Firephoenix137

Mar 12, 2019
I have already recruited a paladin. I think I got her from the Reaver camp, and I think Raphaele noticed because she said something about it. I have made the paladin my queen. I hate to dismiss anyone to try for a second paladin, but if that's what it takes ...

[Edit] I assigned two girls to the brothel to free up space and revisited the temple. No change in dialog presented, only choice are to donate a weapon or move on.
I got the sanctuary from Raphaelle after completing 1 of the goals set by Maitreya. I chose pacification goal and as soon as I completed it, I go to Raphaelle she rewards mc and gives you the sanctuary.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes