Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I have already recruited a paladin. I think I got her from the Reaver camp, and I think Raphaele noticed because she said something about it. I have made the paladin my queen. I hate to dismiss anyone to try for a second paladin, but if that's what it takes ...

[Edit] I assigned two girls to the brothel to free up space and revisited the temple. No change in dialog presented, only choice are to donate a weapon or move on.
I don't think you can get multiples of the same class anymore. And you probably got your paladin from the temple on the Blood Plains, which is where Raphaele tells you to go get her.
I got the sanctuary from Raphaelle after completing 1 of the goals set by Maitreya. I chose pacification goal and as soon as I completed it, I go to Raphaelle she rewards mc and gives you the sanctuary.
When you say 'sanctuary', are you talking the building at your base that you can assign a High Priestess? If so, then you probably recruited the Paladin during your pacification run in the Blood Plains, or you'd already completed it and hadn't turned it in yet.

Firephoenix137

Mar 12, 2019
I don't think you can get multiples of the same class anymore. And you probably got your paladin from the temple on the Blood Plains, which is where Raphaele tells you to go get her.

When you say 'sanctuary', are you talking the building at your base that you can assign a High Priestess? If so, then you probably recruited the Paladin during your pacification run in the Blood Plains, or you'd already completed it and hadn't turned it in yet.
Yes it’s the sanctuary of love that makes the 4th building. I didn’t have my girls donate anything at the temple so I don’t believe that’s needed to get the sanctuary.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Yes it’s the sanctuary of love that makes the 4th building. I didn’t have my girls donate anything at the temple so I don’t believe that’s needed to get the sanctuary.
You don't need to donate anything at the temple to unlock the sanctuary. You need to complete Raphaele's sidequest, which is to recruit the Paladin, which just requires you to go to the temple on the Blood Plains and hire the Paladin.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You don't need to donate anything at the temple to unlock the sanctuary. You need to complete Raphaele's sidequest, which is to recruit the Paladin, which just requires you to go to the temple on the Blood Plains and hire the Paladin.
I have a Paladin, but haven't managed to unlock the sanctuary. Indeed until today I hadn't even realised that there was a sanctuary to unlock. I can't remember whether or not it was from the Temple that I obtained my Paladin - is it possible to obtain one from somewhere else and so not get the credit? I'm wondering whether it's also necessary to have one's reputation with the Temple above some threshold (maybe 100 points). Mine has always been very low. I've tried offering a gift at the temple, but it only seems to add 5 points. I suppose other ways of increasing it might be to find a reaver camp to defeat or maybe to remove some perversions from one's girls using Angelic Dreams.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Then I don't understand what I haven't done. I have a Paladin, I've completed Conquest and Pacification. I can go through all of Raphaelle's dialog options. Still can't build the fourth facility.

Apr 21, 2018
Raphaelle's quest has multiple steps, first step is recruit a paladin and talk to her. Second step is when you talk to her after step 1, choose the new option when she'd tell you to remove 1 fetish each from five girls on your roster (looking at the code, it seems it doesn't have to be 5 unique girls, it seems possible to complete this requirement by simply removing a total of five fetishes from any number of girls. If you want to skip that step using console commands, "rpq_counter = 5" should do it).
This requires you to know Angelic Dreams/Seraphic Dreams spell, which you'd learn from her. Completing step two unlocks the "See the gate of heaven option".
If you can't see additional dialog options from Raphaelle, it probably means you've already completed step 1, and has already started step 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somnivm Obmvtvm

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Enjoying the game but sadly choosing the "make love" option from the sex menu throws an exception thankfully thankfully of the 2 girls i can bang one's a masochist and the others a exhibitionist so I have other more appealing choices anyway here's the exception
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 109, in script call
    call SexyMenu from _call_SexyMenu
  File "game/sex.rpy", line 342, in script call
    call Sex
  File "game/sex.rpy", line 653, in script
    python:
  File "game/sex.rpy", line 673, in <module>
    renpy.say(None,  flavor_text = "{}'s not very wet, but you touch her and get her in the mood, and then move onto making love. You renew the bonds of your affection in your lovemaking, and eventually you both are aroused enough that you slide into her pussy easily. You fuck her gently until she achives orgasm, and then come inside her.".format(char.name))
TypeError: say() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 109, in script call
    call SexyMenu from _call_SexyMenu
  File "game/sex.rpy", line 342, in script call
    call Sex
  File "game/sex.rpy", line 653, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\santa\Downloads\Damsels-1.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\santa\Downloads\Damsels-1.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/sex.rpy", line 673, in <module>
    renpy.say(None,  flavor_text = "{}'s not very wet, but you touch her and get her in the mood, and then move onto making love. You renew the bonds of your affection in your lovemaking, and eventually you both are aroused enough that you slide into her pussy easily. You fuck her gently until she achives orgasm, and then come inside her.".format(char.name))
TypeError: say() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Damsels and Dungeons 1.15
Fri Jul 05 15:29:36 2019

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Raphaelle's quest has multiple steps, first step is recruit a paladin and talk to her. Second step is when you talk to her after step 1, choose the new option when she'd tell you to remove 1 fetish each from five girls on your roster (looking at the code, it seems it doesn't have to be 5 unique girls, it seems possible to complete this requirement by simply removing a total of five fetishes from any number of girls. If you want to skip that step using console commands, "rpq_counter = 5" should do it).
This requires you to know Angelic Dreams/Seraphic Dreams spell, which you'd learn from her. Completing step two unlocks the "See the gate of heaven option".
If you can't see additional dialog options from Raphaelle, it probably means you've already completed step 1, and has already started step 2.
Thanks for that. For me, the casting of Angelic Dreams the required number of times turned out to be the key. I'd never seen the dialogue option where Raphaelle tells you to do that, even though I'd had a Paladin on my strength.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I don't seem to have the option to cast Seraphic Dreams any more.

[EDIT]: I recruited the only class I didn't have, a pirate, and now I can (cast Seraphic Dreams). Odd.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
I don't seem to have the option to cast Seraphic Dreams any more.

[EDIT]: I recruited the only class I didn't have, a pirate, and now I can (cast Seraphic Dreams). Odd.
The option only shows up if you have enough mana and the girl has a fetish thats not her latent fetish. It's probably not the pirrate but that your character had sex

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
On the starting settings where you have added lesbian choice, fertile etc . I chose fertile setting of hard but every one of the recruits show up as fertile. So should I have chose easy to not have them all have the fertile trait?
Hard causes them to all be Fertile (that makes the game harder), Easy causes Fertile not to be randomly assigned, and Normal creates the possibility of a few recruits being Fertile.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i also get one preventing me from recruiting the sorceress..its a fresh install no old saves etc..
traceback i posted occurs with a couple dames
Fixed in 1.15.1. Sorry about that. Recruiting her via the non-seduction route works in 1.15, but you'll need the latest update to have it work both ways.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Enjoying the game but sadly choosing the "make love" option from the sex menu throws an exception thankfully thankfully of the 2 girls i can bang one's a masochist and the others a exhibitionist so I have other more appealing choices anyway here's the exception
Thank you, that's helpful.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm playing 1.14 ATM, so it's possible that the following glitch has been fixed in 1.15. I'd finally managed to set up my Sanctuary, and decided to use one of my adventurers that I had currently assigned to the Brothel to be the building manager. So I clicked on her in the Brothel, intending to first put her back to adventuring and then immediately afterwards make her the building manager. However when I clicked on her in the Brothel I saw that there was an option to make her a building manager. Good, I thought, I can save a couple of clicks, so I clicked on the option. She was correctly put "into" the Sanctuary, but when I clicked on her there I saw there was still an option shown for removing her from the Brothel. Odd, I thought, better click on that to tidy things up. But when I did so, though she was still shown in the Sanctuary, a second instance of her appeared in the main roster of adventurers!

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm playing 1.14 ATM, so it's possible that the following glitch has been fixed in 1.15. I'd finally managed to set up my Sanctuary, and decided to use one of my adventurers that I had currently assigned to the Brothel to be the building manager. So I clicked on her in the Brothel, intending to first put her back to adventuring and then immediately afterwards make her the building manager. However when I clicked on her in the Brothel I saw that there was an option to make her a building manager. Good, I thought, I can save a couple of clicks, so I clicked on the option. She was correctly put "into" the Sanctuary, but when I clicked on her there I saw there was still an option shown for removing her from the Brothel. Odd, I thought, better click on that to tidy things up. But when I did so, though she was still shown in the Sanctuary, a second instance of her appeared in the main roster of adventurers!
Thank you... that's the first time someone has reported that, er, feature. :) I'll fix it in the next version, I imagine it's still true in 1.15.

Reactions: jahall

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Just to add to that last message I had a Valkyrie in the Brothel , and a second one came to ask to join me, same name, level, and same fetishes, she was even naked cause the other was a exhibitionist. I hired her and I had two versions of the same girl.

Also I am playing v1.15!

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Just to add to that last message I had a Valkyrie in the Brothel , and a second one came to ask to join me, same name, level, and same fetishes, she was even naked cause the other was a exhibitionist. I hired her and I had two versions of the same girl.

Also I am playing v1.15!
Thanks. I'll fix it in 1.16.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Not happy Jan. Have Amora stuck in job so the uncle quest line stuck and woman I wanted queen can't be promoted from concubine. LIKE WTF. So to clear up roster space you can only whore them out because you can't switch them out from a job once allocated. And why can't a concubine become queen????
Maybe if you going to make shit permanent and unchangeable put some bloody info in help screen with a god damned confirmation screen warning player the choice is permanent AND don't put permanent choices in before you have enough god damn idea about characters value and relevance later.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Is there a way to remove a monster girl from the roster after you put her in, without kicking her out permanently?

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Is there a way to remove a monster girl from the roster after you put her in, without kicking her out permanently?
Nope, yet another unwarned permanent decision, but you can kick them and get them back from place you first got them. The rest of women get a bit peeved but recover quickly enough.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes