Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
about the ver1.15 it crashes when i try to get the huntress to do anal sex
I had this issue also. Problem is that the associated image's file name has an extra space in it. You can fix it yourself by going into the image folder, finding the picture and renaming it w/out the space. Conversely you can just play the updated game

Reactions: Evergrey

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any way to hack the game to remove a character's slave status? I've tried using the console, and Renpy save editor, but I can't figure out how the slave status is encoded.

Edit: Alternatively, just making slaves/concubines still appear in the end of day "sexy_list" would also be fine.

Edit 2: I figured this out by digging in the source files. Using the console command " slaves.remove(char) " does it, where "char" is the character's name (in my case "amora".)

Edit 3: Actually "char" is sometimes the character's name and sometimes not. That's another mystery.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
cant use cheats
They're not really cheats but console commands, in a game made with Ren'Py press shift and O to open the developer console. But sometimes (like here) the console is disabled, as it's possible to screw up your game.

To turn the console back on find and open the games "00console.rpy" file (I use ). Go to the line that says "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True" then save.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
They're not really cheats but console commands, in a game made with Ren'Py press shift and O to open the developer console. But sometimes (like here) the console is disabled, as it's possible to screw up your game.

To turn the console back on find and open the games "00console.rpy" file (I use ). Go to the line that says "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True" then save.
ah cool sry i did noit know this with shift and O

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

shift and o does not work no matter if i use the main meu or in game noting opens

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
=/ i dont get this are you suppose to make them happy by doing missions and adventuring and what not? i did sexy things with them everyday and they still got to the point they hate me D: atfter 1 day!!! D: seems easy mode is not easy mode at all

so deleted the game out of frustration

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
=/ i dont get this are you suppose to make them happy by doing missions and adventuring and what not? i did sexy things with them everyday and they still got to the point they hate me D: atfter 1 day!!! D: seems easy mode is not easy mode at all

so deleted the game out of frustration
Yes, you have to send them on missions to bring in some cash so that you can pay them. As you've discovered, if they aren't paid then they become unhappy.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Yes, you have to send them on missions to bring in some cash so that you can pay them. As you've discovered, if they aren't paid then they become unhappy.
oh =/ yeah games way to difficult even on easy mode can there be a buy one keep option for easy play , everything else on hard mode?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes