I have 4 buildings Dungeon, Forge, Brothel & School
Done all Maitreya's quests
Have 2 monster girls
362 days game play
Did I miss something or is that it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
on the patreon says 1.16 is free for public..i click the line and it just sends me to patreon main page
any chance the correct link could be posted please?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I understand that there's supposed to be a dragon in the desert, but I haven't managed to encounter him/her/it. Is there something that I'm missing?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Just wondering, am I finished
I have 4 buildings Dungeon, Forge, Brothel & School
Done all Maitreya's quests
Have 2 monster girls
362 days game play
Did I miss something or is that it?
There's a fifth building that you can get: a temple.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks fellas, got it done, turns out I only needed to remove one more fetish, ah well, back to making babies

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
1.16 is now available to the public. 1.18, intended to be the final release, is now out on
First Amaraine, Let me thank you for making a great game. I loved Bondage Island and I love this game.

I just need some help, how am I supposed to download v1.16? Whenever I go to your patreon page and click the link in your title, that says 1.16 is now available for free, it redirects me to my Patreon own feed and I get nowhere. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Amaraine

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
First Amaraine, Let me thank you for making a great game. I loved Bondage Island and I love this game.

I just need some help, how am I supposed to download v1.16? Whenever I go to your patreon page and click the link in your title, that says 1.16 is now available for free, it redirects me to my Patreon own feed and I get nowhere. Am I missing something?
See this Patreon post

Reactions: Amaraine

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Has anybody tried to run this in Linux? All I get is a black window and the game process consuming 100% of CPU. Other RenPy games work ok.

Update: after closing the window (forcibly) and restarting the game, it works.

Last edited:

dens007

Nov 13, 2017
Damsels and Dungeons [v1.18.2 Final Release] Win or Android

Changelog:
Damsels 1.18 (Final) Release
This has been an incredible project for me. I began over two years ago, attempting to design this game in PyGame, only to be unable to get it to compile in a way I could share with others. Then I ported the whole thing over to Ren'py. The first version had four characters and two places to adventure, and some very minimal sex options, but it expanded significantly from there.

This version finally does something I've been wanting to do for a while, which is have topless and naked versions of the girls for kneeling and kissing. There is no change in gameplay in this version, just a bunch of renders. As has been the tendency lately in my renders, there's a lot more variation in poses involved there, as well. The original kissing renders were among the first renders in the game, so it's good to replace them -- I've improved my technique a lot over the last 2 years.

If I get bug reports or anything of that sort, I'll continue to support Damsels and release small updates, but it's been a while since there was a bug report that didn't involve someone playing an outdated version, so ... fingers crossed. :) This is intended to be the final version of Damsels.

I hope you all will stay for the development of Leather and Steel, but if not, it's been a lovely ride, and thank you very much for your support for Damsels and Dungeons.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes