Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...its doesnt work
Sometimes the developer disables the console. Although they're called cheats they're actually using the developer console to alter things not always meant to be altered, so it can be easy to screw up your game. Look back here to turn it back on.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Damsels and Dungeons [v1.18.2 Final] [Amaraine] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~790MB
Download ~100MB

Win/Linux: - - - -

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I can't really progress. It likes to hard lock on me and then crash when I try to do certain things...like move on to the next day.

Sep 26, 2018
The game is actually amazing: it's the kind of game I would play REGARDLESS of sexy content, it's just THAT good.
Or better, it would be if hitting the opponents wasn't THAT FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE.
Shame, I hope that peculiar problem will get hotfixed.

Another game-breaking thing I noticed is that at some point all girls start to have random -10/12 Affection from one day to another, seemingly without reasons, resulting in them leaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The game is actually amazing: it's the kind of game I would play REGARDLESS of sexy content, it's just THAT good.
Or better, it would be if hitting the opponents wasn't THAT FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE.
Shame, I hope that peculiar problem will get hotfixed.

Another game-breaking thing I noticed is that at some point all girls start to have random -10/12 Affection from one day to another, seemingly without reasons, resulting in them leaving.
Do you have any money coming in? If you can't pay the girls (which the game handles for you automatically if you have enough gold), then they naturally get fed up and leave. Of course if you can't get your adventure parties to defeat their opponents, then you won't have any loot coming in. I don't know why you should have such trouble with hitting the opponents, though. I didn't have that problem. You do have a recent version of the game rather than an early one?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
this was nice
hopefully a part 2 is in the works
with better graphics
or maybe move to space aliens and stuff

Reactions: Kaldapas

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I don't know why you should have such trouble with hitting the opponents, though. I didn't have that problem.
I'm pretty sure he means the RNG. I grew tired of it too.
To such an extent in fact I did a mod found deeper down in this thread. I've updated it now for anyone who might be interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I was better at Phyton-scripting I would've done overrides of the methods so the original files didn't have to be replaced.

Reactions: cccxxx
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes