Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
I cant seem to finish azielle quest for some reason. They dont have any options to spank pain slut/two girls playing/bondage in hall/walk naked. I have girls with these fetishes but most of them are concubines. I have one girl with a lot of fetishes that is not a concubine but she doesnt have any options for that as well.

Also Im wondering how to flirt with azielle and raphaelle.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I cant seem to finish azielle quest for some reason. They dont have any options to spank pain slut/two girls playing/bondage in hall/walk naked. I have girls with these fetishes but most of them are concubines. I have one girl with a lot of fetishes that is not a concubine but she doesnt have any options for that as well.

Also Im wondering how to flirt with azielle and raphaelle.
Most of those options are only available to girls with a very low lust. Later in the game it's actually hard to get a girl's lust that low.

Spanking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two girls

Bondage

Walk Naked

flirt with azielle and raphaelle

Last edited:
Reactions: Silito13

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
Most of those options are only available to girls with a very low lust. Later in the game it's actually hard to get a girl's lust that low.

Spanking

Two girls

Bondage

Walk Naked

flirt with azielle and raphaelle
I finished everything and now I'm just waiting for Seth. I keep skipping but can't seem to get to him. Also are there any sex scene for Raphaelle or the blowjob scene is the last one?

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks Amaraine this may be the best "h-game" I have played so far. I love the RPG and fantasy elements of this game and the sexual side of it is an added bonus. Will definitely check out your other work.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I finished everything and now I'm just waiting for Seth. I keep skipping but can't seem to get to him. Also are there any sex scene for Raphaelle or the blowjob scene is the last one?
BJ from Raphaelle is the last scene with her, but you can replay it by talking to her

Seth

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Download file only says 1.18 or 118. Is it the same as 1.18.2? If not, direct me to the version 1.18.2 download please.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Checked the link but it's just a compressed version of 1.18 or 118. I guess 1.18 is the same as 1.18.2? Thanks for the help though.
When you run the last version it shows the version number on the title screen, and does show 1.18.2

Reactions: Valoryn
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes