Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How activate the config.console??
To enable the console, go to where you installed the game and find the subfolder \renpy\common\, open the file 00console.rpy in an editor (e.g. Notepad++), look for the lines:
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
Change False to True, save and exit.

Ctrl+O opens the console in-game.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
one of my girls pregnant, does it take long? can i shorten it somehow?
maybe with console or save editor?

dirtylion

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
I really like this game especially the rpg elements. The class system somehow reminds me of old school final fantasy games, and it's nice to see some actual stretegic gameplay in a game like this. It's a shame that the developer decided to leave this behind and focus on his next project though. There's some nice content in here but the game doesn't feel like it's complete.

Reactions: str8up and Twistty

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
i think i played all things in goals, including conquering orech. but is there any "ending" in this game? unlimited play?
I think you can play on indefinitely if you want to, though once you've achieved all the goals there probably isn't a lot of point.

Reactions: zentz

unknow007

Oct 12, 2019
can any one help me with western wood road quest and final harem goal fetishes with girls currently its 65/75 i am not getting remaining 10.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Please tell me there's a way to constantly swap between adventurers without having to put them in the brothel.
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you want to change the order of girls, that can be done.
Under the girls list, click the text "Sort: default"
Click "Sort Manually"
Use up and down arrows to arrange girls in list

SomeGuy0000

Oct 3, 2018
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you want to change the order of girls, that can be done.
Under the girls list, click the text "Sort: default"
Click "Sort Manually"
Use up and down arrows to arrange girls in list
I meant that once you get 12 adventurers, if there's a way to store them some place to make room for the other 4 you haven't collected yet. I know that you can make them managers in order to make room in the roster but that permanently retires them from adventuring. I also know that you can store them in the brothel for future swapping but the idea of random guys fucking them for money completely kills the game for me. So I was just wondering if there's a way to swap between adventures instead of using the brothel.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I meant that once you get 12 adventurers, if there's a way to store them some place to make room for the other 4 you haven't collected yet. I know that you can make them managers in order to make room in the roster but that permanently retires them from adventuring. I also know that you can store them in the brothel for future swapping but the idea of random guys fucking them for money completely kills the game for me. So I was just wondering if there's a way to swap between adventures instead of using the brothel.
I see now. Unfortunately, no. In the base game there is no way to stash girls besides using the brothel or managers.

However, in the code Amaraine states that mods for the game are fine as long as they're free. So I whipped up something that should work for you.

I made this with the v1.18.2 link on the front page. As long as you're using that version, it should be alright

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I see now. Unfortunately, no. In the base game there is no way to stash girls besides using the brothel or managers.

However, in the code Amaraine states that mods for the game are fine as long as they're free. So I whipped up something that should work for you.

I made this with the v1.18.2 link on the front page. As long as you're using that version, it should be alright

Installation:

Notes/Features:
Brigma - Thanks - added the Mod to the OP(y)

Reactions: DrFree
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes