Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I think I know what's going on. When you say "Stock it with whores" are you refering to the ones you can recruit in Orech?
Yeah after i bought those and added them to the brothel the next day transition errors out to that

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Here's a link that fixes the two reported issues.

Just copy and paste it into your the folder that has the game. I'll update the original post as well.

Let me know if there are any other issues. I have another idea I want to add to the mod, but I'll wait till all the bug reports are in

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Using the latest game version and mod. Start the game and choose 4 girls. I'm immediately getting this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 179, in script
    if "Passive" in char.traits and not char.wife():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 182, in <module>
    elif renpy.random.randint (1,50) <= char.lust and not char.wife() and not char.monster_girl() or (char.bypassLesbian() and day > 1):
AttributeError: 'PC' object has no attribute 'bypassLesbian'

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Using the latest game version and mod. Start the game and choose 4 girls. I'm immediately getting this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 179, in script
    if "Passive" in char.traits and not char.wife():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 182, in <module>
    elif renpy.random.randint (1,50) <= char.lust and not char.wife() and not char.monster_girl() or (char.bypassLesbian() and day > 1):
AttributeError: 'PC' object has no attribute 'bypassLesbian'
How did that get in there? That's a bit of code for a new part of the mod I was testing. I'll take care of it now.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
This should fix the issue. Some of the code for my test build got into the update and was causing problems. I'll update the original post

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Well I have 1 or 2 already then what I need to do can't find option to spank
its kinda random but i think theres a hidden stat kinda like a masochist level you need to reach or was it you need to get them corrupted more to get more actions unlocked

Reactions: Eula25

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
its kinda random but i think theres a hidden stat kinda like a masochist level you need to reach or was it you need to get them corrupted more to get more actions unlocked
No, Spank option is unlocked by the Masochist fetish. If it doesn't show up after that it's because the girl's lust is too high. Later in the game it's actually hard to get a girl's lust low enough for Spank to be available.

If you can't get it, recruit a girl with the lazy trait. They won't want to go on an adventure and if they're also a Masochist you can Spank them to motivate them. There's no lust requirement with this method

Reactions: Eula25

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
No, Spank option is unlocked by the Masochist fetish. If it doesn't show up after that it's because the girl's lust is too high. Later in the game it's actually hard to get a girl's lust low enough for Spank to be available.

If you can't get it, recruit a girl with the lazy trait. They won't want to go on an adventure and if they're also a Masochist you can Spank them to motivate them. There's no lust requirement with this method
i just played again and i know its not based on lust as i have a couple of slaves that has capped lust and i can still spank them (not using any mods), i believe it is a hidden stat tied to corruption coz i cheated a few times by using the blacksmith to get them fetish gears and even when they have the fetish the choice wont come up until youve had enough sex with them....i find that getting the girls interested in exhibitionism speeds things up

the RNG i stated back then was for if the girl has too many fetishes i think only the fetishes with the most frequency of practice shows up, i know this coz i brought it up back before that certain girls even with the right fetish the change their name option doesn't show up and i was told it has something to do with a corruption stat thats not being showed

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
i just played again and i know its not based on lust as i have a couple of slaves that has capped lust and i can still spank them (not using any mods), i believe it is a hidden stat tied to corruption coz i cheated a few times by using the blacksmith to get them fetish gears and even when they have the fetish the choice wont come up until youve had enough sex with them....i find that getting the girls interested in exhibitionism speeds things up

the RNG i stated back then was for if the girl has too many fetishes i think only the fetishes with the most frequency of practice shows up, i know this coz i brought it up back before that certain girls even with the right fetish the change their name option doesn't show up and i was told it has something to do with a corruption stat thats not being showed
I'm looking at the code right now. There is no "hidden" corruption check. The only checks are if the girl has Masochist fetish or Perverse trait, and if her desire is less than 100.

Desire is either lust+affection or double the square root of lust*affection. Either way it's tough to get it under 100

If you can get the girl's lust or affection to negative numbers, it will always work. If you do though, the girl will be unhappy and ask to leave

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
A girl can get pregnant if she has the Fertile trait. Unless you disable pregnancy, some girls will be Fertile even without a potion
Does the sorceress spawn randomly in reaver camp
Edit: NVM got it

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
How to use school or innana prayer hall?
Sanctuary has a chance each day to increase the sexuality of a random girl in your roster. Placing a high priestess in charge of it increases the chances of it happening. It tends to work less on girls with high sexuality and it doesn't work at all if a girl has 3 or more fetishes.

School has a random chance each day to give a girl skilled, perverse and corrupted traits. Placing a headmistress in charge of it will increase the chances. A girl will get skilled first, then perverse, then corrupted. Skilled increases the money a girl can make at the brothel. Perverse gives the girl a chance to engage in a sex act even if she doesn't have the right fetish. Corrupted allows the girl to learn fetishes without needing it on gear. For instance, public sex will make her an exhibitionist, making her kneel will make her submissive and spanking, whipping or rough sex will make her a masochist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aryan2222
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes