Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

trickytommy

May 20, 2019
hmm it isn´t that hard to get Queen status. or kill the lich king.
Why do you need a walktrough ?

First three quest area catacombs for item. or western wood for Azearelle.
Then do class quests when you are level 2 if those area´s are unlocked. (some won´t unlock till you are level 4)
Rinse and repeat, till you can unlock Bella third level catacombs.
Then go follow the quest Raphaella to kill the lichking, go to oreth donate some money. get the blessing.
Follow the quest area that say witch, then do lichking area. and promote the head girl to Queen (if you don´t have a headgirl cause of lack of dominate trait) I thought you could promote in 1.3 somebody else to Queen.

Didn´t play 1.41 as much cause lack of new content. aside from playing the bard.
So will wait til Amaraine gives for free the 1.5 :p
where is the witch liar?

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
where is the witch liar?
Getting through all 9 levels of the catcombs unlocks the tomb. Getting through the tomb unlocks the Witch. Getting through the Witch unlocks the Lich King.

You will need to talk to the NPCs in town to help you unlock all the levels of the catcombs

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Getting through all 9 levels of the catcombs unlocks the tomb. Getting through the tomb unlocks the Witch. Getting through the Witch unlocks the Lich King.

You will need to talk to the NPCs in town to help you unlock all the levels of the catcombs
My memory is that the catacombs only have three levels. I agree with the rest.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
is there a guide wiki walkthrough or something on how to do certain endings or no

like example to me ive played twice and messed up twice but there appears to be a good path bad path options im looking for good path. first time was pure evil stuff second i tried doing good stuff but messed up somewhere. so ti want to stay pure good but cant figiure out how to do that. This game is kinda huge

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
is there a guide wiki walkthrough or something on how to do certain endings or no

like example to me ive played twice and messed up twice but there appears to be a good path bad path options im looking for good path. first time was pure evil stuff second i tried doing good stuff but messed up somewhere. so ti want to stay pure good but cant figiure out how to do that. This game is kinda huge
There isn't any kind of alignment or morality system in this game. As far as I know there aren't really even any choices that affect the plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ight but first time i played never saw the paladin lady or the first world slave bard. second playthrough got em both but accidentally corrupted paladin whom i want to make my wife lol and i also didn't see the heaven place but then started corrupting everyone and my playthrough started looking like my first run. if that makes sense. That's why i feel like there's morality stuff maybe i just didn't notice lol.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
ight but first time i played never saw the paladin lady or the first world slave bard. second playthrough got em both but accidentally corrupted paladin whom i want to make my wife lol and i also didn't see the heaven place but then started corrupting everyone and my playthrough started looking like my first run. if that makes sense. That's why i feel like there's morality stuff maybe i just didn't notice lol.
If you build a school, all the girls will eventually get the corrupted trait. It sounds bad, but really it just makes the girls get the fetish of whatever sex act you do with them (public sex makes them exhibitionists, rough sex/spanking/whipping makes them masochists etc.) I personally don't feel that enjoying new sexual experiences is in any way bad, but to each their own.

The bard will show up in coita if you don't already have a bard. The slave in coita will willingly give herself to you if you save the village. I'm not sure which you're referring to, but either way there's no good or bad route involved.

The paladin and seeing heaven are both part of Raphael's quests. If you don't do her quests, you won't get them

vcxz

May 7, 2017
This should fix the issue. Some of the code for my test build got into the update and was causing problems. I'll update the original post

Damsels 1.18.2 Harem Mod v1.03
Just curious if you were still developing your Harem Mod, Brigma? I haven't really had the time to play this game lately, but I remember you mentioning that you were experimenting with adding some new features?

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Just curious if you were still developing your Harem Mod, Brigma? I haven't really had the time to play this game lately, but I remember you mentioning that you were experimenting with adding some new features?
The harem mod currently does everything I wanted it to do. I'm mostly just hunting down bugs that people haven't reported yet, for instance the girl menu gets very slow when you have many girls. For some reason I can't find, it's particularly noticeable on the Paladin and Drow. I'm starting to wonder if it's either a performance issue with my system or if the original code was just never designed to handle this many girls.

I've played around with some other features, but they aren't necessarily related to the harem so I didn't update it. I can add them if there's an interest in them.

If anyone has any ideas about improving the harem mod, I'm open to suggestions. Note that I can't change the art assets (as evidenced by my horrible harem button lol)

Reactions: Shaneride and vcxz

vcxz

May 7, 2017
The harem mod currently does everything I wanted it to do. I'm mostly just hunting down bugs that people haven't reported yet, for instance the girl menu gets very slow when you have many girls. For some reason I can't find, it's particularly noticeable on the Paladin and Drow. I'm starting to wonder if it's either a performance issue with my system or if the original code was just never designed to handle this many girls.

I've played around with some other features, but they aren't necessarily related to the harem so I didn't update it. I can add them if there's an interest in them.

If anyone has any ideas about improving the harem mod, I'm open to suggestions. Note that I can't change the art assets (as evidenced by my horrible harem button lol)
It seems like you have added many bug fixes, QoL improvements and useful enhancements to the original game! I haven't nearly played long enough to encounter most of the gameplay elements that you are referring to, so I think that someone who is more familiar with the game is in a better position to properly comment on these new features. But if you decide to release an update, I'm pretty sure players will be interested to try it!

Regarding the performance issues: I haven't noticed them, but then again I've only hired a limited amount of girls. I wouldn't be surprised if, like you said, the original code is not perfectly optimized to handle large sets of girls. Especially considering Ren'Py is not typically used to create this type of game.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok I just started playing and while I like the idea, it feels hollow, do any of these girls actually hace character to them or are they all just cookie cutter with no real substance?

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Ok I just started playing and while I like the idea, it feels hollow, do any of these girls actually hace character to them or are they all just cookie cutter with no real substance?
All the girls have a class quest that provides varying degrees of character development, but it's mostly just one scene and it doesn't really add a lot to their backstories.

The Enchantress, Valkyrie, Rogue and Sorceress are a little more fleshed out. They each have one fetish that defines their personalities and they become more depraved as you do quests that encourage it. I think Amaraine originally wanted a questline for each class, but it didn't happen.

Reactions: Shaneride

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I see now. Unfortunately, no. In the base game there is no way to stash girls besides using the brothel or managers.

However, in the code Amaraine states that mods for the game are fine as long as they're free. So I whipped up something that should work for you.
Damsels 1.18.2 Harem Mod v1.03
I made this with the v1.18.2 link on the front page. As long as you're using that version, it should be alright

Installation:

Changelog:
Thanks for the Mod here, I see you refer to
The font on the harem button doesn't match any other buttons. If I was any good at art I'd be making my own games. If anyone can come up with a better looking button. Feel free to replace it.
I see the game uses a cursive serif font on the buttons, but I cannot locate the exact font in question, but there are a number that are close, for instance
Montello
Panettone
Mission Script
Cursive Serif
The first is closest I have found so far (and is free for a basic version). When I have some more free time I will make alternate button images for people to try

EDIT:
attached is my try at the buttons using Montello font

EDIT2:
fixed for transparency, and weight

Last edited:
Reactions: Pollyanna

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I see the game uses a cursive serif font on the buttons, but I cannot locate the exact font in question, but there are a number that are close, for instance
Montello
Panettone
Mission Script
Cursive Serif
The first is closest I have found so far (and is free for a basic version). When I have some more free time I will make alternate button images for people to try

EDIT:
attached is my try at the buttons using Montello font
Yea i found fonts that were close, but none were quite right. I eventually just went with something that didn't look anything like the other buttons. Can't remember why I did that, I'm sure I had some reason.

Let me know when you decide on a button and I'll patch it in.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yea i found fonts that were close, but none were quite right. I eventually just went with something that didn't look anything like the other buttons. Can't remember why I did that, I'm sure I had some reason.

Let me know when you decide on a button and I'll patch it in.
I have updated the button images, but still using Montello font, it looks almost the same in game. Attached is a screenshot and the buttons

You can see from the H in Harem and Help it is a different font but it is very close and I think it is fine

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes