• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Talk to the girl. Should have an option if the girl is qualify. The game should list who qualify what what every turn.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I downloaded the harem mod but I don't see the option on where I can put girls in my harem but the mod is indeed downloaded since its in the menu when I open the game. I also can't find where I can set girls to my slave or my concubine
A girl's affection needs to be very high before she is willing to be a slave/concubine/queen, possibility as high as 300. Once her affection is high enough, wait a day then talk to her during the day to make her a slave/concubine/queen.

Once you have a slave/concubine/queen the option to move them to the harem will show up when you talk to them during the day. Don't forget to enable the harem in the options menu.

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
There is a bug in the options menu, that I am surprised nobody mentioned; if you click none on either "Fertility" or "Enemy scaling", that option disappears.

For example, the game still has a save from last year, which has both options. I made a new one, yesterday, disabled both (I didn't read Fertility) and now that new save has no way of turning either option back on, because the options are gone.

Is using the old one, which still has to fight the Lich and isn't set up as well, my only choice, besides starting all over? Or is there another way of turning on Fertility?

Reactions: Navi17

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
There is a bug in the options menu, that I am surprised nobody mentioned; if you click none on either "Fertility" or "Enemy scaling", that option disappears.

For example, the game still has a save from last year, which has both options. I made a new one, yesterday, disabled both (I didn't read Fertility) and now that new save has no way of turning either option back on, because the options are gone.

Is using the old one, which still has to fight the Lich and isn't set up as well, my only choice, besides starting all over? Or is there another way of turning on Fertility?
It's not a bug. This is intentionally done by the original creator of the game. If you hover over a choice for either option, it will say "Can only be set once per game". The button disappears to prevent you from being able to change it later.

You aren't supposed to be able to change either one of these options, however
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer24610

Apr 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 311, in _developer
Exception: Screen _developer is not known.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 463, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen

I can't open console bcoz of this does anyone know how I can fix it

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
need help i can't see any of my girls stat
Clicking on a girl should always bring up the stats window, not sure what caused this. Are you using any mods?
If you have console commands enabled, you can force open the stats window by typing the following:
show_stats = True

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 463, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen

I can't open console bcoz of this does anyone know how I can fix it
The error appears to be caused by renpy trying to open a menu called "_developer" which doesn't exist. This should only happen if config.developer is set to True. Nothing in the base game or the harem mod should cause that state. If you can figure out how the developer mode activated, then undo it. If not, download the game again.

buff

May 29, 2017
Don't see a "lesbian" tag on this game, which is either a small mistake on the part of the thread mod or a big mistake on the part of the developer. :p

Also, looks like there's a Mac release on the Patreon; can someone kindly post it and spare me the horrors of running this under emulation?

buff

May 29, 2017

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
Clicking on a girl should always bring up the stats window, not sure what caused this. Are you using any mods?
If you have console commands enabled, you can force open the stats window by typing the following:
show_stats = True
i didn't install any mod and i still can't show it even using the console but if i start a new game i can see the girl stat
but if i load my save my stat is not shown :<

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
why is this being advertised Damsels and Dungeons [v1.18.2 Final] [Amaraine]
when its actualy 1.18 zip when ya click links??
love this game id love to have the final version !!!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes