Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
also how do i get "Managers"?
You can make a girl your "head girl" just like slave or concubine. I think they might have to be a dom. And you should be able to pick a queen now - might have to give some money to the gods first.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
welp i did it. with only 4 girls.
Yes 4 girls fighting on the front. All the others of your roster have to be rested (its like: Their job is to come from the other directions, but thats not seen in the game. They just have to be ready to attack - "be rested" for that).

also how do i get "Managers"?
Just assign the job to a girl. They need skills btw. For "head of school", they need intelligence ...

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
You can make a girl your "head girl" just like slave or concubine. I think they might have to be a dom. And you should be able to pick a queen now - might have to give some money to the gods first.
My "head girl" is usually the Sorceress. I assign that title on day 1, and yes, she is a domina (chateau).
Slave or concubine is possible with affection 150. Thats in mid /endgame.
Queen is possible after defeating the Lich King. I usually take the "head girl" for queen, coz she cannot be a concubine.
(other girls may become concubine /slave with affection 100 now, to make the corresponding ending easier).

Last edited:

WonderDog

Donor
Jan 14, 2018
Small logic error in bard ability 'Song of lust' based on the description it should make the player dodge better but actually makes it harder for the player to hit the monster.

It is currently an attacking debuff instead of being a defensive buff.

Larger numbers make it harder to hit.

In the to_hit_modifier function
Python:
        # renpy.log("to_hit_modifier() => _status : {}".format(_status))
        _song = 0
        if current_song == "Bravery" and type(source) is PC: _song = -12
        if current_song == "Lust" and type(target) is Monster: _song = 12
        # renpy.log("to_hit_modifier() => _song : {}".format(_song))
Should change to target to PC not Monster
Python:
        # if current_song == "Lust" and type(target) is Monster: _song = 12

# change  Monster to PC
        if current_song == "Lust" and type(target) is PC: _song = 12

Also there is an error in damage type in the Swing Function for the logging line is using ranged damage. It is only in the logging function and does not affect gameplay.

Python:
           modified_roll = roll + to_hit_modifier(source,target,source.melee_damage_type)
        if not sim : renpy.log("Swing() <=69 hit/miss roll = {}: {} + {} ({} to {})".format(modified_roll,roll,to_hit_modifier(source,target,source.ranged_damage_type),source.name,target.name))
        if modified_roll <= 69 or roll <= 10 or sim:
            damage = 3 + int(source.str*0.25) + damage_mod 
            damage = damage_modified(damage,target,source.melee_damage_type)
Should change damage type to melee_damage_type
Python:
        # if not sim : renpy.log("Swing() <=69 hit/miss roll = {}: {} + {} ({} to {})".format(modified_roll,roll,to_hit_modifier(source,target,source.ranged_damage_type),source.name,target.name))

# change ranged_damage_type to melee_damage_type
        if not sim : renpy.log("Swing() <=69 hit/miss roll = {}: {} + {} ({} to {})".format(modified_roll,roll,to_hit_modifier(source,target,source.ranged_damage_type),source.name,target.name))

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Really think the 5 days rest is too long, 3 would be better ...
Actually I use 3 days of rest very often (cost only 3 mana). Mostly 4 days (1 mana).
Also 2 or 1 day rest (for single urgently needed fighters, cost 6 or 10 mana).

Once I even sent a fighter back into the battle without rest, which means: coming home, out again (15 mana).
This worked, but "surprise": Fighter wasnt fully recovered, got only 2 HP since last fight.

Reactions: BGRW2020

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Actually I use 3 days of rest very often (cost only 3 mana). Mostly 4 days (1 mana).
Also 2 or 1 day rest (for single urgently needed fighters, cost 6 or 10 mana).

Once I even sent a fighter back into the battle without rest, which means: coming home, out again (15 mana).
This worked, but "surprise": Fighter wasnt fully recovered, got only 2 HP since last fight.
I try not to use energize. There's lots other calls on your mana and I've never (e.g.) had the temple fall to Set cultists because I got there a day late or anything like that. So I just use it now & then to catch one of the girls up when she needs an extra day or 2 for some reason.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Using
I try not to use energize. There's lots other calls on your mana ...
Using energize is an easy way to create more money in a given time.
In earlier versions, I used a lot of mana to create things with crystals, with 30 extra mana. Thats no priority for me atm.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Small logic error in bard ability 'Song of lust' based on the description it should make the player dodge better but actually makes it harder for the player to hit the monster.

It is currently an attacking debuff instead of being a defensive buff.

Larger numbers make it harder to hit.

In the to_hit_modifier function
Python:
        # renpy.log("to_hit_modifier() => _status : {}".format(_status))
        _song = 0
        if current_song == "Bravery" and type(source) is PC: _song = -12
        if current_song == "Lust" and type(target) is Monster: _song = 12
        # renpy.log("to_hit_modifier() => _song : {}".format(_song))
Should change to target to PC not Monster
Python:
        # if current_song == "Lust" and type(target) is Monster: _song = 12

# change  Monster to PC
        if current_song == "Lust" and type(target) is PC: _song = 12

Also there is an error in damage type in the Swing Function for the logging line is using ranged damage. It is only in the logging function and does not affect gameplay.

Python:
           modified_roll = roll + to_hit_modifier(source,target,source.melee_damage_type)
        if modified_roll <= 69 or roll <= 10 or sim:
            damage = 3 + int(source.str*0.25) + damage_mod
            damage = damage_modified(damage,target,source.melee_damage_type)
Should change damage type to melee_damage_type
Python:
        # if not sim : renpy.log("Swing() <=69 hit/miss roll = {}: {} + {} ({} to {})".format(modified_roll,roll,to_hit_modifier(source,target,source.ranged_damage_type),source.name,target.name))

# change ranged_damage_type to melee_damage_type
Nice catch, will be fixed

krzay

May 24, 2021
Can anyone explain to me how the magic ring of strength and bondage and magic ring of bondage differ?

p/s: I just realized I'm not sure if I have the magic ring of bondage anymore

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Can anyone explain to me how the magic ring of strength and bondage and magic ring of bondage differ?

p/s: I just realized I'm not sure if I have the magic ring of bondage anymore
+1 strength?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
The definition of these magic (and other) items should be somewhere in the code. May be I take a look into it tonight. Up to now I did not care much about such things.

Reactions: krzay

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
So what about magic sword of bondage? Sorry, I think asking this way will be less silly than the previous question.
Gives you bondage trait, item system is fucked up and hardcoded in the game tho- so don't expect inventory or any kind of buff related to it.
It only adds the related trait and sometime stats.

Reactions: krzay and Rolo
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes