Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Ogerops

Aug 28, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 305, in script call
    $ renpy.call (venue.replace(" ", ""))
  File "game/desert.rpy", line 149, in script call
    call Combat from _call_Combat_38
  File "game/combatscript.rpy", line 3, in script
    python:
  File "game/combatscript.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    combat_action = renpy.call_screen("combatscreen")
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 4, in execute
    screen combatscreen():
    screen combatscreen():
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 69, in execute
    vbox xpos 100 ypos 550 spacing 5:
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 71, in execute
    hbox spacing 10:
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 72, in execute
    for action in combat_buttons:
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 94, in execute
    vbox spacing 5:
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 95, in execute
    if girl.spell_castable(action):
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 97, in execute
    if renpy.loadable(idle_image) and renpy.loadable(hover_image):
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 100, in execute
    imagebutton auto "gui/combat_button/Other_%s.png" action Return(action) hovered tt.Action (combat_tool_tips[action]) xminimum 75
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 100, in keywords
    imagebutton auto "gui/combat_button/Other_%s.png" action Return(action) hovered tt.Action (combat_tool_tips[action]) xminimum 75
KeyError: u'Advance0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/desert.rpy", line 149, in script call
    call Combat from _call_Combat_38
  File "game/combatscript.rpy", line 3, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/combatscript.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    combat_action = renpy.call_screen("combatscreen")
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2612, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2565, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 831, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1120, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1044, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 445, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\hello\Desktop\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 580, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen combatscreen():
    screen combatscreen():
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 69, in execute
    vbox xpos 100 ypos 550 spacing 5:
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 71, in execute
    hbox spacing 10:
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 72, in execute
    for action in combat_buttons:
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 94, in execute
    vbox spacing 5:
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 95, in execute
    if girl.spell_castable(action):
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 97, in execute
    if renpy.loadable(idle_image) and renpy.loadable(hover_image):
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 100, in execute
  File "game/combat.rpy", line 100, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 100, in <module>
KeyError: u'Advance0'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Damsels and Dungeons 1.4

Reactions: DJD

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Bard Feedback.

I am missing the buff text , while minor detail, it almost seem like you can play more then 1 song at the time.
The icons don´t seem to change back to normal icons. like they are still playing.

About the Flee song. I don´t know why I would use it ? I rather have a Stun or Charm or Debuff stats.
Then having monsters Flee.. when wounded.
Guess am old fashion in trying to gain maximum XP for the encounter.
You get full XP for monsters that flee.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you for fixing the bug - good job!

Does Felicity "pain toy" function work? I've never seen any interaction between my girl sadistic girls and Felicity...
It does work, but it just makes your sadists happier, without any interaction shown, at the moment. It's on my list of things to rework, not to make it more effective but to make it more fun.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Dunno if anyone mentioned it yet but i cant feed Lucretia in 1.04 (fresh start)
As for the bard i love her,solid backline fighter with decent buffs and she is one of the best looking galls so far imo :heartcoveredeyes:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Dunno if anyone mentioned it yet but i cant feed Lucretia in 1.04 (fresh start)
As for the bard i love her,solid backline fighter with decent buffs and she is one of the best looking galls so far imo :heartcoveredeyes:
Agreed, the bard is good looking!

For Lucretia, the release does note
"Lucretia may only feed once every four days, and cannot feed off of girls in Orech."​
So is it possible it has just not been 4 days since the last (or her arrival)

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Agreed, the bard is good looking!

For Lucretia, the release does note
"Lucretia may only feed once every four days, and cannot feed off of girls in Orech."​
So is it possible it has just not been 4 days since the last (or her arrival)
Yeap you are right,Lucretia's feeding changed to once every four days,i havent played since 1.02 and i remember i could feed her anytime i wanted.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
alot of content..its basically a complete game with additions added to enhance it as it goes along..long play time...a fun little time waster thats replayable

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
The older versions saves are not working very well. The buildings and the characters in it are missing and the game keeps crashing witch is very disturbing.

Reactions: DJD

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone have a list of the "traits" that affect stats, and what they do ? And before someone says... NO the "Help" button on the town menu doesnt have them, it only has the ones that affect lust, affection, and experience...

I'm talking about "traits" like Agile, which affects how quick a character gets her turn. Or Strength which affects how hard they hit, or Hearty which affects how many HP they get per level...

Especially curious about which one affects the spells of Priest and Sorceress... Smart is for one for the two I think, or not sure, might just affect Mana...

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the new Bard in second spot seems about equal to the Rogue minus the poison....but should be in the third spot so her music can be used..i think her music makes a difference..but without some form of measure i have no idea..lol

fred182bel

Jul 13, 2018
Bug report: in town, proposal to hire Gwydion the sorceress, when clicking 'reject', a crash occurs:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 122, in script call
    call SexyMenu from _call_SexyMenu
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 299, in script
    python:
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 301, in <module>
    desire = char.desire()
  File "game/01pcobject.rpy", line 270, in desire
    return ((self.lust * self.affection) ** .5) * 2
ValueError: negative number cannot be raised to a fractional power

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 122, in script call
    call SexyMenu from _call_SexyMenu
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 299, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Work\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
  File "C:\Work\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 301, in <module>
    desire = char.desire()
  File "game/01pcobject.rpy", line 270, in desire
    return ((self.lust * self.affection) ** .5) * 2
ValueError: negative number cannot be raised to a fractional power

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Damsels and Dungeons 1.4

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
The older versions saves are not working very well. The buildings and the characters in it are missing and the game keeps crashing witch is very disturbing.
The same for me. I lost the brothel, school, etc. and had to buy them back.

On an adventure, I'm getting error screens on each battle. I can scroll through them, but I'm not getting any gold for wins.

You'll quickly deplete your gold on rest days.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I love the game. I just have small requests I hope will improve it.
1. Can you add notes as to what each new building does? Like what traits they help what gold you get and mostly requirements to send someone there? ( I don't know what is required for someone to work in broyhel. Maybe a button on the buildings, or just added to notes already there.
2. Some traits aren't shown. ( Lustful, Hardy,Dim, etc. ) I don't know if this is on purpose. Or you just havntha got to it yet. But I only can assume this means they gather lust faster.
3. Is there a way to add, "Just fire a bitch!"? Make a easy way to just dump someone. Maybe a spell you have to buy.
Thanks for the great game.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I love the game. I just have small requests I hope will improve it.
1. Can you add notes as to what each new building does? Like what traits they help what gold you get and mostly requirements to send someone there? ( I don't know what is required for someone to work in broyhel. Maybe a button on the buildings, or just added to notes already there.
2. Some traits aren't shown. ( Lustful, Hardy,Dim, etc. ) I don't know if this is on purpose. Or you just havntha got to it yet. But I only can assume this means they gather lust faster.
3. Is there a way to add, "Just fire a bitch!"? Make a easy way to just dump someone. Maybe a spell you have to buy.
Thanks for the great game.
1. Before you construct a building the NPC tells you what it's for...for now (at least as of 1.02) only the brothel did something, and that's lowering lust when you can't handle too many girls at once, and get you some gold... Lust has to be above 100 for the girl to consider working there, also helps to have the promiscuous trait (help section in traits says this)

2. Agree we need the missing ones (traits) listed either on the help section, or hopefully someone can make a walk through detailing what each one does.

3. Not quite as fast as firing someone, but if you find a girl lacking in stats, or don't like how she looks you can travel to the temple and offer her as a guard... She leaves your roster, and you gain favor with that particular goddess.

Feb 24, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 587, in script
    $ party_status_report(party)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 587, in <module>
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 587, in script
  File "G:\torrents\Games\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
  File "G:\torrents\Games\Damsels-1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/script.rpy", line 587, in <module>
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Damsels and Dungeons 1.4

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
1. Before you construct a building the NPC tells you what it's for...for now (at least as of 1.02) only the brothel did something, and that's lowering lust when you can't handle too many girls at once, and get you some gold... Lust has to be above 100 for the girl to consider working there, also helps to have the promiscuous trait (help section in traits says this)

2. Agree we need the missing ones (traits) listed either on the help section, or hopefully someone can make a walk through detailing what each one does.

3. Not quite as fast as firing someone, but if you find a girl lacking in stats, or don't like how she looks you can travel to the temple and offer her as a guard... She leaves your roster, and you gain favor with that particular goddess.
Thank you Rythan25,
Ok fair enough.
1 I seen read what NPC said, but just thought a little more detail. Just as you added on. Maybe somehow they can add this stuff in notes or maybe a mouse hover over the buildings. Some girls day "you will never get me to work in there, this may be because of something like 'Proud' trait I know. But maybe it could say that somewhere.

2. The traits I notice that are missing seem to be personality only. Like the ones I show. Maybe this is a different class, like not trait or fettish but maybe list these seperase.

3. I know I can dump some off at the temple or just get them angry enough they want to leave. But I was thinking more like some way to get rid of slave, or concubines. Maybe even queen. But don't make it easy. Maybe a spell or you have to pay them off to leave. (Like alimony, lol). This may not happen but I just wanted to suggest it.

Thanks for replying, and thanks for listening.

LostSentience

Apr 25, 2017
I'm sorry if somebody asked already, but should potion's counters work or I can just use potions non stop without feeling that i'm cheating?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes