Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
And it's not just armor. Weapons get the same treatment too. Even after acquiring Magic or Fabled weapons the bog standard ones are still displayed on the stat sheet. Heck, I seem to remember a point where a character had both a Magic Belt and a Fabled Belt.
Never had a character have both a magic and a fabled anything; that does sound like a bug. On the armor, His_Bastardlyness, adding magic armor doesn't change any flags, it just adds to the character's hidden dodge_rating stat (which is also capped, at 4; kind of a low cap, but I think Enlil's blessing, which also raises dodge_rating, is repeatable, so this might be meant to prevent that from getting out of hand. Though making the blessing not repeatable would have been better, I think). I would have gone with the flags myself, but I must admit that having played around with the Brothel King code a bit, that game seems to get immensely slow later in the game partly because it does a lot of having flags to check for instead of just modifying base variables, so there can be disadvantages to different approaches. In any event, the listing of which things different items should give bonuses to is in the 01pcdata.rpy file as a dictionary called magic_item_combat_bonus. If they aren't giving those bonuses, then that is a bug.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Never had a character have both a magic and a fabled anything; that does sound like a bug.
At the time I thought you could just sell the lesser magic item off at the temple. The inventory management system is after all rather simplistic, so it made sense for the obsolete magic item to stay there, in the inventory, so to speak.

But I never got around to going back to the temple and eventually the save was overwritten when I decided to do over.

Jan 12, 2019
Never had a character have both a magic and a fabled anything; that does sound like a bug. On the armor, His_Bastardlyness, adding magic armor doesn't change any flags, it just adds to the character's hidden dodge_rating stat (which is also capped, at 4; kind of a low cap, but I think Enlil's blessing, which also raises dodge_rating, is repeatable, so this might be meant to prevent that from getting out of hand. Though making the blessing not repeatable would have been better, I think). I would have gone with the flags myself, but I must admit that having played around with the Brothel King code a bit, that game seems to get immensely slow later in the game partly because it does a lot of having flags to check for instead of just modifying base variables, so there can be disadvantages to different approaches. In any event, the listing of which things different items should give bonuses to is in the 01pcdata.rpy file as a dictionary called magic_item_combat_bonus. If they aren't giving those bonuses, then that is a bug.
If there are no flag changes then how does the system accurately ensure it modifies during combat? Also, the specific points were that AC data and dodge data contained showed no alteration. The lack of reflection is on each character's base value. And as stated previously, those dodge values did not change either. All the values denoted are on base variables for the characters that equip the items which are not altered.

In the 01pcobject.rpy, it sets ACbonus to 1 for each character that is assigned leather armor. Which raises the question as to what the use of an ACbonus for those characters being set instead of setting a pure dodge rating value. Or if armor types don't change this ACbonus setting then why have three different armor types. Thus the ACbonus variable is only set for leather. As I have yet to find unenchanted chain in any of the files, it also begs the question why allow the player to purchase something that, according to the stat reflections on the characters, has no value.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
The acbonus variable doesn't seem to be used for anything. Adding leather armor to a girl without armor sets her ac to 1, adding chain sets her ac to 2. The magical bonuses, as I said, are implemented in the dodge_rating variable (a point of dodge_rating and a point of ac appear to have the same effect, but ac is not capped). Don't ask me why the acbonus variable exists; I'm not psychic.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I'm currently giving this "game" another chance and by reading the different classes I see there's a sorceress.
Curious to learn more I found out the woman is calling herself Khoraja but I can't seem to find her..
I've looked in the hills if she's being captive of the Reavers and looked everywhere else but I can't find her.

Perhaps it's a progression lock? I've unlocked what I think are all of the women in the left area (Vampire girl being the last) and I've unlocked all but one section of my base(I think) I've yet to complete the fetishism quest.

NVM, an option in the mansion(Blood plains) suddenly opened so I found her

The desert is endless?

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Curious to learn more I found out the woman is calling herself Khoraja but I can't seem to find her..
There are other sorceresses but if you want Khoraja specifically I think you have to recruit her by going to the Chateau at the Blood Plains.
Carly, Felicity & Lucretia
Also forgot to mention that you get Felicity the first time you go to save Coita from attack.

Amaraine
I have a suggestion.
When you go adventuring the bottom of the screen shows your party status.
Is there any way you can display the rest of your information there?
Things lilke Gold, Crystals, Mana, Potions, etc?

It's a lot of empty space after all.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 206568

Overview:
In Damsels and Dragons you play a man who is managing a group of female adventurers -- 4 at first, but more as time goes on -- forming parties, sending them on adventures, getting them magic items, etc. Over time you will gain the affection of your adventurers, learn to cast spells, and engage in acts of lust and perversion.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-20
Game Updated: 2019-05-20
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thank you @Bip for sharing

View attachment 58647 View attachment 58648 View attachment 50858 View attachment 50859 View attachment 50860 View attachment 50861 View attachment 50862
how use cheat???

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I now accept the inescapable fact that I will never, ever discover whether or not the new named girls still provide their scripted content if you've appointed them to out-of-party jobs.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes