Mar 17, 2021
Just beat the first boss on normal. So far, it seems OK. I'm fine with the artwork. Playing on normal seems a little too easy for a person with mediocre reflexes. I LOVE that the English is not distracting, and the storyline seems to be entertaining, too.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
What is this? malise and the Machine remastered?... the heroines look kinda similar. The remaster's quality is in trend with latest AAA releases though
/s

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The battle concept is decent, but Odyssey of Gianna does this way better and more importantly looks far better. If you're not a good artist it's better to keep things clean and simple.

Apr 16, 2018
The game is buggy as hell, despite completing the QTEs the game will still "punish" during battles even though the game says I'm successful. I would also request more scenes than available, preferably with pictures.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
The game is buggy as hell, despite completing the QTEs the game will still "punish" during battles even though the game says I'm successful. I would also request more scenes than available, preferably with pictures.
I feel ya, though in this case it isnt a bug, but a shittily explained mechanics (literally the throwaway line in the tutorial where "evil goons can always switch up their tricks" or something). While it could be interesting, it feels more like a chore in this game IMO. They should have at least left that line in home tutorials or smt.

You need to watch the name of the skill, they do shed more light on it. Rope-a-dope means that they want you to dodge to dupe you into the rope trap. Sucker punch IRL means that you get suckered (tricked) into a punch. Taser I have no freaking clue why, but failing just amps up the damage. Slime catch is kinda obvious (why would you catch a ball of sticky stuff?). Sin or Punishment is at least interesting, you either fail and get some HP loss and Heavy Bondage or win and lose Resistance.

Edit: Grammar fixes.

Last edited:

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Save2-Before final boss
Save3-New Game+
Save4-New Game+ Hard mode

To view scenes touch the paintings
Sry, was there some kind of state viewer?
I was digging through in save editor and there sounded like a CGEventViewer or something was in there but couldnt find it in game.

Reactions: erik9865
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes