Dffffffffff

Jan 12, 2018
Sry, was there some kind of state viewer?
I was digging through in save editor and there sounded like a CGEventViewer or something was in there but couldnt find it in game.
I'm not sure really, game is very tedious to play. Things that I didn't bother to check is locked chests that required keys, 1 painting that you can't interact with (even though there is no other scene in pictures folder), locked second floor (not sure if it opens or not), maybe unlocking all achievements does something or maybe you need to complete game on new game+ Hard mode (it is said that enemies will have new attacks but I don't think it's going to be something new). To be honest I dont understand your question so just in case here's decrypted pictures from game. If you're interested to see main characters in diffirent states in game instead of just looking at pictures load up save before boss and go all the way back outside and into world map view from there you can go to diffirent areas with diffirent enemies and check out all of their attacks/restraints.

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
I suspect that locked 2nd floor and unused painting are reserved for the DLC SubSupreme mentioned, similar how it was done for the previous game.

YEP COCK

Aug 15, 2017
yall complaining about their art getting worse, but at least its a lot better than their last game on god.
1643742663960.png

Last edited:

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
I'm not sure really, game is very tedious to play. Things that I didn't bother to check is locked chests that required keys, 1 painting that you can't interact with (even though there is no other scene in pictures folder), locked second floor (not sure if it opens or not), maybe unlocking all achievements does something or maybe you need to complete game on new game+ Hard mode (it is said that enemies will have new attacks but I don't think it's going to be something new). To be honest I dont understand your question so just in case here's decrypted pictures from game. If you're interested to see main characters in diffirent states in game instead of just looking at pictures load up save before boss and go all the way back outside and into world map view from there you can go to diffirent areas with diffirent enemies and check out all of their attacks/restraints.

I actually checked some of those things already, the painting was confirmed by developer to be for a future update if they can think of something. Tried unlocking the achievements too through a save editor, even finished the game on extra difficulty with cheats. Nothing. The new attacks are just some stuff like Chloroform that inflicts RES damage instead of HP one.

Locked chest only contain the best weapons for characters.

I was asking if you found something else, cause when I skipped 90% of the content with cheats, I locked myself out of the ending for a bit. When save editing I saw a flag called CGEventViewer and was confused, since most other CGs had theit own separate flag and this was off, so though it would unlock the second floor or something so you can see chars in diff states without the tedious gameplay.

Thanks for the decryption tho, it helps and fits my purposes better. Never really figured out how to decrypt .rpgmm files.

Dffffffffff

Jan 12, 2018
I actually checked some of those things already, the painting was confirmed by developer to be for a future update if they can think of something. Tried unlocking the achievements too through a save editor, even finished the game on extra difficulty with cheats. Nothing. The new attacks are just some stuff like Chloroform that inflicts RES damage instead of HP one.

Locked chest only contain the best weapons for characters.

I was asking if you found something else, cause when I skipped 90% of the content with cheats, I locked myself out of the ending for a bit. When save editing I saw a flag called CGEventViewer and was confused, since most other CGs had theit own separate flag and this was off, so though it would unlock the second floor or something so you can see chars in diff states without the tedious gameplay.

Thanks for the decryption tho, it helps and fits my purposes better. Never really figured out how to decrypt .rpgmm files.
Alright got you, Im not experienced with game engines and what stuff like CGEventViewer means. As for decrypting pictures it's pretty easy, fast and can be done online on this website

RomancerZ

Jan 28, 2021
Is there a guide for the game. I am in the Secret Lab area. I know where the door to the boss is with the teleporter tiles. It says I have to turn off the computer first. I flipped both switches for the lasers, but now I don't know where to go.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Is there a guide for the game. I am in the Secret Lab area. I know where the door to the boss is with the teleporter tiles. It says I have to turn off the computer first. I flipped both switches for the lasers, but now I don't know where to go.
As you know, those plates on the ground are teleporters; just keep looking around, it took me about 5-10 minutes of painstakingly going around to each plate to see if it was a lined circle (the trap) or a solid circle (the teleporter). It's there somewhere, just keep at it.

RomancerZ

Jan 28, 2021
As you know, those plates on the ground are teleporters; just keep looking around, it took me about 5-10 minutes of painstakingly going around to each plate to see if it was a lined circle (the trap) or a solid circle (the teleporter). It's there somewhere, just keep at it.
Thanks. I couldn't tell the difference in the circles.

Mar 17, 2021
Just finished. I enjoyed the game better than Lustfall, as it has much more lewd content than that. I didn't try the Hard or Climax mode. Battle is pretty easy to overcome when you get the hang of it, and the mechanics were interesting. I definitely desired a bit more lewd content or a gallery (even if it was after beating the game for the first time) with replayable scenes, as well as a bit more range. For instance, maybe Bondgetta and Heatstroke as doms when you win fights. Just a thought.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Am I missing something? The "catch" attack (not the "slime catch") results in a slimed character whether you ignore the QTE or complete it...
Edit: Messing around, I figured it out. It's the opposite direction.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: upayipwn

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I didn't see what the complaints about the art were until I started the game and was immediately treated to this image. 1648090829911.png
...how the hell is her arm turned like that?
Like, did they change pose at some point and just get lazy about reorienting the right arm so now she has two left arms?
Also, these proportions are like an angry chibi that doesn't want to be a chibi from the waist up.

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
Can anyone please help me? I'm stuck on the second lever puzzle in the secret lab and can't figure out how to solve it. Only a small portion of the room is accesable and all way to the lever are blocked

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes