RPGM Completed Dance of Sealed Lust ~I'm Feminized, and All My Friends are Lewd-crested and Plowed~ [v1.03] [TANUKIHOUSE]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
An RPG featuring a feminized protagonist, and companion NTR, hypnosis, pure love, male bottom, town-building, etc. elements!
Voices are included in battle too.
Your heroine companions are lewd-crested and violated...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-21
Release Date: 2020-12-26 (JPN) / 2023-09-21 (ENG)
Developer: TANUKIHOUSE
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Voiced Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

MTL version

AVSA1994 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

smp1.jpg smp2.jpg smp3.jpg smp4.jpg smp5.jpg smp6.jpg smp7.jpg smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story is actually pretty good, a story about a boy who was bullied and hated his life, lost his memory and entered the world of games, and cursed to become a feminized character. The three heroines who have been flirting all the time are actually different men under the influence of the lewd crest.

It's a game that feels like NTR + feminization, but the NTR component is stronger, but I'd go as far as to say that even people who are not into NTR can play it with confidence.

NOTE:
Let's be honest, at this rate, MTL should be recognized as the official language of F95ZONE. lol

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Any idea if this is like the dev's previous games where the NTR route is somewhat optional after the vanilla phase or is it NTR throughout?
None of the previous works had a lot of gameplay and this one sounds like a linear game.

Reactions: Fibbers

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Pregnancy tag... It looks like a good game, congrats to the translator.
My translation is trash I asked if someone could fix it, but I confused a lot of people who thought it was broken at first by me saying I fixed a bug. I looked through the files and there is not that much h content.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes