RPGM Completed Dance of Sealed Lust ~I'm Feminized, and All My Friends are Lewd-crested and Plowed~ [v1.03] [TANUKIHOUSE]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
you sure we are playing the same game? she can get fucked in her female form. I understand the ntr bit not making sense cuz they loosely like him because he's there. I'm guessing as long as you don't proceed the girls through all "ntr" scenes, they won't be taken by someone else. I'm not sure if your scenes with them is tied to their scenes with the other men or not though
when, by who, and do you mean "female form" as in the sissy form that still has a dick and a flat chest? because yes a sissy is an effeminate form but i wouldn't go as far as calling it a female form

the only scenes i saw at every point were the ones with the girls, doing something for them, then they get fucked by someone, MC never gets fucked and never becomes a female

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Must not have reached that far. Does MC become a woman permanently or just for those scenes?
Just for the scene. I don't recall there being an ending for full female either, but it has been a long time since I played.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes