RPGM Completed Dance of Sealed Lust ~I'm Feminized, and All My Friends are Lewd-crested and Plowed~ [v1.03] [TANUKIHOUSE]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i got a malware quarantine alert when i tried to open the game_en.exe seeing as for some reason the non-MTL version got both a untranslated game.exe and a game_en.exe which is really weird when i saw it and now it's suspicious that it got quarantined when i tried to play the non-MTL game_en.exe
game exe.png
maleware.png

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
The story is actually pretty good, a story about a boy who was bullied and hated his life, lost his memory and entered the world of games, and cursed to become a feminized character. The three heroines who have been flirting all the time are actually different men under the influence of the lewd crest.

It's a game that feels like NTR + feminization, but the NTR component is stronger, but I'd go as far as to say that even people who are not into NTR can play it with confidence.

NOTE:
Let's be honest, at this rate, MTL should be recognized as the official language of F95ZONE. lol
Wait so all the girls used to be dudes, and are flirting with the main character that was a dude?

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
So... it's not great, but it's playable... except, I came here for the feminization part, and there's not much in there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jet413

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Avast does not detect anything, Virustotal shows 10/66 detection, and most bigger AVs does not detect anything. I'm hoping it's a false positive.
Malewarebytes Anti-malware quarantined it so i'm not trusting it plus it's sus that the game_en.exe is at almost 11MB in size when the non translated and the MTL version are both at 1.5MB, the size difference between the 2 .exe files in the 'non-MTL English translation' and the single .exe in the MTL can only mean that there's stuff added to the game_en.exe

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Malewarebytes Anti-malware quarantined it so i'm not trusting it plus it's sus that the game_en.exe is at almost 11MB in size when the non translated and the MTL version are both at 1.5MB, the size difference between the 2 .exe files in the 'non-MTL English translation' and the single .exe in the MTL can only mean that there's stuff added to the game_en.exe
Chill my dude, it's the usual method of distribution (the one I personally prefer more since you have the original data in place in case you're tired of machine translation and want to play with Japanese text). You can extract contents with the EnigmaVBunpacker, to get translation files. Also, your malware protection software (aka spyware) sucks and is, in fact, utterly decorative in terms of "protection" (much more than the usual), just so you know.

Here is the data from that file btw but it's still mtl, I suspect it might be that Chinese "AI" machine translator which was mildly popular last year, or maybe text was slightly edited too. It's probably better than GPT4 in some sense because it's focused on translating, but oversimplifies things which is annoying and results in MTL-patterns all over the place. I've seen some of this level before.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Chill my dude, it's the usual method of distribution (the one I personally prefer more since you have the original data in place in case you're tired of machine translation and want to play with Japanese text). You can extract contents with the EnigmaVBunpacker, to get translation files. Also, your malware protection software (aka spyware) sucks and is, in fact, utterly decorative in terms of "protection" (much more than the usual), just so you know.
i have NEVER seen a translated RPGmaker game have a game.exe and then a 2nd .exe that's bloated way over the original .exe like that game_en.exe was seeing as the game.exe size doesn't need to be changed as it's paired with the contents of the RPGMaker game's folder so yes the fact that every other english translation game i've ever downloaded *looks at the 1TB game folder from games solely from F95* and this is the first one i've seen it's VERY sus more so with you calling maleware protection programs spyware so yeah i dunno where you get calling malware programs such as malwarebytes anti-malware 'decorative' and utterly useless but meh i'm not trusting anything you post more so you trying to defend a almost 11MB .exe that shouldn't be bloated as again RPGMaker game.exe's don't change file sizes as the game sizes rely solely on the folders and files within the game folder and i have again NEVER seen what what done with that game.exe then a 2nd like game_en.exe so yes i have a right to be suspicious and am even more so now

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
i have NEVER seen a translated RPGmaker game have a game.exe and then a 2nd .exe that's bloated way over the original .exe like that game_en.exe was seeing as the game.exe size doesn't need to be changed as it's paired with the contents of the RPGMaker game's folder so yes the fact that every other english translation game i've ever downloaded *looks at the 1TB game folder from games solely from F95* and this is the first one i've seen it's VERY sus more so with you calling maleware protection programs spyware so yeah i dunno where you get calling malware programs such as malwarebytes anti-malware 'decorative' and utterly useless but meh i'm not trusting anything you post more so you trying to defend a almost 11MB .exe that shouldn't be bloated as again RPGMaker game.exe's don't change file sizes as the game sizes rely solely on the folders and files within the game folder and i have again NEVER seen what what done with that game.exe then a 2nd like game_en.exe so yes i have a right to be suspicious and am even more so now
Heh I suppose you never in your life have seen EnigmaVB protected games. When translation is official there is often such a separate packed archive. I gave you all the info, but you don't even have to deal with your crap spyware since I posted the data. Just extract it and overwrite game files to get en translation.

Reactions: ustar and Troqu

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
i got a malware quarantine alert when i tried to open the game_en.exe seeing as for some reason the non-MTL version got both a untranslated game.exe and a game_en.exe which is really weird when i saw it and now it's suspicious that it got quarantined when i tried to play the non-MTL game_en.exe
View attachment 2946365
View attachment 2946366
Its a false positive. We have had this on other games. Depending on how the game was translated, the hook method could trigger some AVs

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game would've been better if the protagonist knew the heroines well in advance. As it is, the netorare feels shallow.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes