RPGM Completed Dance of Sealed Lust ~I'm Feminized, and All My Friends are Lewd-crested and Plowed~ [v1.03] [TANUKIHOUSE]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
Lazyass translator couldn't even change all instances of fire fly-kun to Hotaru-kun.
For a name players are going to see throughout the whole friggin' gameplay.
This change takes less than a minute!
Goshdarnit, eat pant, OWNAGE123 you pseudo-translador.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
Damn, the authors spent 300 lines of dialog discussing Kokage's boobs while they ate rice.
Cursor blinks like crazy, is that OSU!?
Names of structures are god knows where.
Why is elf woman trying to feed me a tomato?
Is Ayumi an Oblivion guard?
edit: oh and the developer who came up with the name Hotaru is an idiot all right.
edit 10 hours later:
a) Unfucked local variables in battle mode
b) Retranslated the intro
c) Retranslated half of Aina's questline
d) Still can't find where's the variable that is responsible for overmap structure names in Midtown
e) I still call MC Naruto Hoteru Haruto Hatoru whatever can't remember; stupid developers

Last edited:

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
10 hours of translation for free is enough.
Incomplete, but better than current.
Drag files on top of their copies in data folder without deleting the old ones to make sure your parallaxes and other images load normally.
No plans to continue atm, feel free to modify/continue however you desire.

Ah and translator++ for me works like shit so I'd to manually translate every single line.
As, it doesn't allow me to replace/modify current texts en masse if I don't use batch autotranslate beforehand.
If I do, it translates essential filepath names like マップン.png into Mapon.png etc., which breaks the game.
To continue translation if you want to do it, open Game.exe with Translator++ through the New Project button after you dragged my modified files over your existing ones.
'm out.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
the game is nice but translation sucks and also they should have the mc have more female scenes and possibly an game over where he is raped in his female form by the end by the final boss

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Hey, isn't Gender bender relatively and indirectly gay ?
Gender? Need a Transformation tag. if he was a guy this would be a gay game.
MC transforms into a fully developed woman. So in the physical sense, it can't be gay. But in terms of his male experience, i guess you could say it's gay in his head? but at the same time. If you turned into a full 100% woman and get fucked by a guy...would you see that as gay? lol Never the less, that's not a tag they should put here.

Reactions: ustar

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Damn, the authors spent 300 lines of dialog discussing Kokage's boobs while they ate rice.
Cursor blinks like crazy, is that OSU!?
Names of structures are god knows where.
Why is elf woman trying to feed me a tomato?
Is Ayumi an Oblivion guard?
edit: oh and the developer who came up with the name Hotaru is an idiot all right.
edit 10 hours later:
a) Unfucked local variables in battle mode
b) Retranslated the intro
c) Retranslated half of Aina's questline
d) Still can't find where's the variable that is responsible for overmap structure names in Midtown
e) I still call MC Naruto Hoteru Haruto Hatoru whatever can't remember; stupid developers
It was basically a partial machine translation. This was one of my first machine translations. I had assumed the game was good after buying it, so I machine translated it just to see. I ended up giving up translating it, because I found out that it was not as good as it was advertised. I looked through the game files and it looks like there is barely any content. So, I ended up posting what I had translated. I added my translation file so that if someone wanted to translate it they could clean up my translation and finish it. But, I would recommend you not to do that because it is a awful translation and will probably break your translation.

Last edited:

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
…I found out that it was not as good as it was advertised. I looked through the game files and it looks like there is barely any content…
From what I can still recall the dialogs were quite charming and char interactions (at least in the beginning) were pleasantly lively.
Hell, even the generic mushroom NPC's all've unique dialog lines, iirc.
Clearly someone in the dev team knew what they were doing.
Would've probably finished my pseudo-translation were it not for a subpar images, ridiculous game size, adhd, and a shitty translation software (didn't bother checking for a fresh version of Translator++ at a time so all the instances of changing ホタル into Hotaru and the likes had to be done by hand, which was pretty tiresome).
So nah, I don't blame you anymore, thanks for contributing actually.

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
From what I can still recall the dialogs were quite charming and char interactions (at least in the beginning) were pleasantly lively.
Hell, even the generic mushroom NPC's all've unique dialog lines, iirc.
Clearly someone in the dev team knew what they were doing.
Would've probably finished my pseudo-translation were it not for a subpar images, ridiculous game size, adhd, and a shitty translation software (didn't bother checking for a fresh version of Translator++ at a time so all the instances of changing ホタル into Hotaru and the likes had to be done by hand, which was pretty tiresome).
So nah, I don't blame you anymore, thanks for contributing actually.
I feel you I translated another game that people thought was translated but the translation was out of date. That for some reason refused to be translated, because the translation would randomize. Which because how the developers made that game if one single thing was not translated properly it would break the game. Because the developers basically made everything a script. The game was also seemingly not finished to the point I thought even when I translated it properly that the game was broken.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes