• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Dance of Sealed Lust ~I'm Feminized, and All My Friends are Lewd-crested and Plowed~ [v1.03] [TANUKIHOUSE]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Don't know anything about the game, but in a land of terrible titles, this is the fucking worst one by a mile.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Like, right? Why do people expect something else at this point?
Gonna be real with you.. I think people (me included) only want mtl for item, mission, character names so we can progress the story at certain points and get a rough synopsis of the story... true translation would be great, but you take what you get when you're too poor to support the actual creator....

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Gonna be real with you.. I think people (me included) only want mtl for item, mission, character names so we can progress the story at certain points and get a rough synopsis of the story... true translation would be great, but you take what you get when you're too poor to support the actual creator....
this is pretty much me playing nonstop mtl games and waiting for translations.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Has anyone managed to translate the remaining lines in System.json?
I don't know the program very well yet. I did manage to translate it, but it messed up the game.

Code:
Missing System.json translation lines:
武器    Weapon
スキル    Skill
戦う    Fight
逃げる    Run Away
攻撃    Attack
防御    Guard
アイテム    Items
装備    Equipment
ステータス    status
並び替え    Sort Items
セーブ    Save
ゲーム終了    Quit
オプション    Options
防具    Armor
大事なもの    Key Items
最強装備    Strongest equipment
全て外す    Remove all
ニューゲーム    New game
コンティニュー    Continue
タイトルへ    Go to Title
やめる    Stop
購入する    Buy
売却する    Sell

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
Honestly, most MTL's cant even give you a general idea of the story

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Honestly, most MTL's cant even give you a general idea of the story
I disagree with giving you a general idea, but the exact phrases in a situation make very little sense from time to time.

If you wanna improve it you can get Translator++ and open "translation.trans" within "translation_file.7z" in the game folder. With that you can correct the game. Map by map. Line by line.
If you're not satisfied with the existing translation then use one of the other translation engines and compare.

I still don't know exactly how to use the translation file without things breaking, but there are others who do. You can upload your edited "translation.trans" here and let others export it into the game.

Reactions: yuuy22

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Eh the MTL wasn't too bad this time. This game is an awkward boner for sure though. A "don't give up even if you're being bullied" message from a game that will 100% cause you to be bullied if discovered is weird.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes