RPGM Completed Dance of Sealed Lust ~I'm Feminized, and All My Friends are Lewd-crested and Plowed~ [v1.03] [TANUKIHOUSE]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The level of MTL is seriously preventing me from enjoying this. Genders are all over the place, weird 'poetry' in every line.

AVSA1994

Mar 16, 2019
Official english but all links are a shit speed

Reactions: ustar and Evizzy89

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
"Dance of Sealed Lust ~I'm Feminized, and All My Friends are Lewd-crested and Plowed~
Did you really need the whole "I'm feminized" poem?
Couldn't you make the title just "Dance of Sealed Lust"?

• Haha
Reactions: ustar

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
The three heroines who have been flirting all the time are actually different men under the influence of the lewd crest.
A classic move to confuse but joke's on you, I'm into that!

Seriously though, while, strictly speaking, that may be still NTR. The real NTR vibes will likely be lost upon the protagonist being subject of just that plowing as well. It's just a little shame that the art seems amateurish-plastic to the point where it begets the question: Is it really 2D CG and not 3D?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i can't enjoy this game because the art is so bad. it looks like someone just draw with color pencils

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DanceOfSealedLustImFeminizedAndAllMyFriendsAreLewdcrestedAndPlowed-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
Does "Feminized" mean a girlish looking dude or a dude that transforms into a full fledged woman that can be impregnated?
I once accidentally fapped to a trap and I don't want that post-nut existential crisis again.
It can mean either of those things, depends on context, honestly. This one is guy is now a girl, perfectly fappable.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes