VN Ren'Py Completed Dancer And A Lustrous Stage [VengeanceXXX]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
OMG, I'm giddy as a schoolgirl...
I knew Vx3 would eventually resurface, I am hoping beyond all hope that this could be a precursor to a relaunch or continuation of EL View attachment 90228
Judging by his posts from few days ago, it is more likely that he will relaunch it and fix it up the way he wanted it to be in the beginning, rather than continuing Ethan's Legacy. With that being said though, I was just like you, can't wait to see what he decides to do.

U

User_10739

Judging by his posts from few days ago, it is more likely that he will relaunch it and fix it up the way he wanted it to be in the beginning, rather than continuing Ethan's Legacy. With that being said though, I was just like you, can't wait to see what he decides to do.
I did notice the different Gina too...

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I liked Ethan's legagy and the start of this one seems good too although i didnt like Sonic character in the last game.

Hope this time the creator dont drop the game.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
nobody can stop being perverted, they can try to leave it ... but always come back xD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
He seems to be in a much better place and working on new things which is great to see.

From what I can gather I don't think he's working on Ethan's Legacy again due to how things ended up with the story and his mind set at the time.

I'm just glad he's doing something else, I loved both Ethan's and Daryce so looking forward to see what else he comes up with now he's feeling a lot better.

Reactions: Centurion

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I was a fan of Ethan's legacy and mourned its demise. It seemed cinematic. It is great to see the author back and producing beautiful work.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
wait what? ethan's legacy is what got me into this kind of genre of games...
i freaking hope he is back for good!!

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Wow,wondeful game.I just play through the first chapter,you know what,I usually don't use such words to describe a erotic game,but this game is actually beautiful.The music,CGsand storyline are quite good so for.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So good to see this guy back. Will give this a try right now.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Beautiful episode. Sonic is hot as always and for the ones like me who enjoyed EL is great to see these characters once again.

The only cons is the lack of saves. Or maybe a rollback function, because if you click accidentally there's no way to re-read a dialogue, if not to start over.

Oh, there's an hidden pic in the gallery. Does anyone know the password?

And it's good to see you around again!
Thanks @VengeanceXXX and @Sjoher

Last edited:

keeley9

Dec 28, 2017
yep there is a hidden pic with ??? ?????? ??????. maybe consist words from the texts.
still havent found it out tho

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes