VN Ren'Py Completed Dancer And A Lustrous Stage [VengeanceXXX]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
WOW, where that come from man ??? I still don`t get it, please tell. I´m curious, because those words aint apeare imo in this prequel.... ???

Zang

May 9, 2017
Wow I loved Ethan's Legacy and was sad to see him go although its understandable. Can't wait to hear from him and see what he has planned next(hopefully he's back)! :D

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
YEPPP !!! Sis Violet Sentry woun`t work ! After typed and emter, it goes back to the main paige. And then there is NO picture. You aint answer to my question. Where you found them ??

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
YEPPP !!! Sis Violet Sentry woun`t work ! After typed and emter, it goes back to the main paige. And then there is NO picture.
Don't type it all at once. Type Sis, press enter, see the picture then repeat it with violet and sentry.

Reactions: phreadom

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I got a wild hair up my ass, and I decided to do a quick fix/translation to the script. It wasn't the worst, but it's such a short game, that it didn't take too long. Put it in the game/story folder.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well, finished it in about 45 mins. Loved it.
I realize now that I missed Ethan's Legacy for the characters mostly. I completely get what V3X is saying about the monster-story but in-love with the characters.

Frankly, if this format of small episodes whenever he likes works for him, so be it.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Well, finished it in about 45 mins. Loved it.
I realize now that I missed Ethan's Legacy for the characters mostly. I completely get what V3X is saying about the monster-story but in-love with the characters.

Frankly, if this format of small episodes whenever he likes works for him, so be it.
Since you liked this, I'm pretty sure you'll like the follow up VN. I posted the link in the comment above yours.

Reactions: troll822
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes