VN Ren'Py Completed Dancer And A Lustrous Stage [VengeanceXXX]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This shot alone made me want to check this out!
Such a great model/outfit.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game looks great sonic is really hot but what the hell is this all about the damn black screens ??? with the text? that is so vervig the total mood killer ... or what the fuck if the mc speaks to itself? such as sonic in the dar I see that she is in front of me on all fours that does not have to be told in a completely useless text

or if she looks at the wound and what says to me because she has disappeared the wound then must I will not be told again afterwards that she looks at the wound I've read before by the text what she said AND seen where she looks in the direction and many such annoying stuff has the game also that the mc is too stupid

to see where her runs long and so attacks the types of sonic attacks when the whole annoying shit is left out or at least massively reduced it could be a really good game and quite apart from that it is only the stupid tail of the mc to see AND NO MORE FUCK THIS really that is really disappointing

I'm not a girl and I'm not gay = no interest in seeing any cocks from any guy in close up

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Again I read this VN demo, I didn't see any visible changes and I stand by my previous post in this thread.
:D CHEERS (c)

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
@VengeanceXXX
You're back ! It's a very good news ! Thank you for all of us, Sir !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That guns probably plugged and smelly after he pulled it out of his ass probably hurt like a mother fucker as well.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Beautiful episode. Sonic is hot as always and for the ones like me who enjoyed EL is great to see these characters once again.

The only cons is the lack of saves. Or maybe a rollback function, because if you click accidentally there's no way to re-read a dialogue, if not to start over.

Oh, there's an hidden pic in the gallery. Does anyone know the password?

And it's good to see you around again!
Thanks @VengeanceXXX and @Sjoher
What you mean, you can`t go back to dialogue ? Of couse you can go back to dialogue, just backup with your mouse scroll or laptops touch pad. And saves are just same as every RenPy games (Esc opens option). What are you talking man ????

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
What you mean, you can`t go back to dialogue ? Of couse you can go back to dialogue, just backup with your mouse scroll or laptops touch pad. And saves are just same as every RenPy games (Esc opens option). What are you talking man ????
The game was uploaded again today. In the first release these functions were not present. ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Saves worked fine for me using the right mouse click and rollback function was there and worked fine for me.

I never have rollback problems as I always enable it if it's off or add the enable line if it's different.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The game was uploaded again today. In the first release these functions were not present. ;)
Ahhhhhhh, sorry, i found this one just today. Played Ethans Legacy thow and liked it. Not played this plogue in the end, but seems ok. Can`t wait to finnish this and contiue with His Legacy. Good night.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Oh it's this fucking guy..... He is back eh? Well I guess I will start the count down to when he decides to abandon this project just like the rest of his games guess he was feeling abit empty in the coffers without his patreon milk bucks don't get me wrong I enjoy this dudes stuff but it is pretty well documented that devs who can't stick with one project and or finish one before moving on tend to piss me off as to me it feels more of in it for the money rather in it for the love and also makes me feel the person is a flake and uncommitted turd which also infuriates me to no end..

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Oh it's this fucking guy..... He is back eh? Well I guess I will start the count down to when he decides to abandon this project just like the rest of his games guess he was feeling abit empty in the coffers without his patreon milk bucks don't get me wrong I enjoy this dudes stuff but it is pretty well documented that devs who can't stick with one project and or finish one before moving on tend to piss me off as to me it feels more of in it for the money rather in it for the love and also makes me feel the person is a flake and uncommitted turd which also infuriates me to no end..
WTF are you talking about? He's not even on Patreon. He's posting his stuff here for free. If you paid anything for it you got ripped by an imposter

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I wasn't paying attention when I downloaded this, and I was like.. wow, this is actually a good game. And then I logged back on here and realized who the publisher was. I'm happy he is back, and not just to make games, but knew he was going through some stuff, so I am glad to hear he's doing a lot better and back on his feet again.

Edit: I didn't read any of the comments, but I'm sure I'm not the first person to say that, so sorry for yet another "glad he's back" post

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did anybody find out about the secret sceen, what you must type ?? That is HARD to figured out imo and i`m not new at this kind of stuff. Does the ? marks mean number of the letters or what ?? THIS IS TOUGH AND I`m tired. o_Oo_Oo_O

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
WTF are you talking about? He's not even on Patreon. He's posting his stuff here for free. If you paid anything for it you got ripped by an imposter
My point is that he can never finish a project and it doesn't give me any real confidence that he will finish this.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Though you definitely have a point, a major reason why devs sometimes start a second game is cause the major game takes over their life too much and they do need to take a break from it sometimes to get the creative juices flowing some and to relax a bit since major game starts to feel like a chore. It is one of the many faults in the Patreon system, that it keeps the stress always on for the devs.

Not all devs are same, some thrive under it, others it numbs, tires them out or worse. For others like Ptolemy it seems to work to do more projects at same time. Downside of this might be you get the game you want slower as you would wish to, upside you at least get the game you want in the end.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes