5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

UkraineHero

Jan 8, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, here are the goods!

Batch 1

PSD Files

Batch 2

Psd Files

Enjoy!
Thanks! Is there any videos/speedpaints?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Who Kale is?
Kale is from Dragon Ball Super, she is a saiyan from another universe, and is the legendary saiyan of this one, so equivalent of Broly (she become super muscular (same shape as broly) and have green hairs in super saiyan form (like broly as well), and her best friend (or even sister i don't remember) is caulifla, wich have lot of arts around the net

Last edited:

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Kale is from Dragon Ball Super, she is a saiyan from another universe, and is the legendary saiyan of this one, so equivalent of Broly (she become super muscular (same shape as broly) and have green hairs in super saiyan form (like broly as well), and her best friend (or even sister i don't remember) is caulifla, wich have lot of arts around the net

Thanks. Almost forgot who Kale was.

Archtype

Mar 11, 2019
Here's an unusual request: was there ever a custom XCF for Megaera from Hades from Smeagol or anyone else who tried their hand at it? I was going through my own folders and realized she didn't have one, despite (or maybe due to) having a few variations. I'm also looking for the PSD (I'm guessing it was around March 2020?).

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Here's an unusual request: was there ever a custom XCF for Megaera from Hades from Smeagol or anyone else who tried their hand at it? I was going through my own folders and realized she didn't have one, despite (or maybe due to) having a few variations. I'm also looking for the PSD (I'm guessing it was around March 2020?).
Checked his archives, and I don't think anyone did Megaera at all.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes