Sep 15, 2018
Ok, today's the 10th so let's see if the set is dropping today or tomorrow

it's gonna be tomorrow, i'm not even going to kid myself-_-

Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Ok, today's the 10th so let's see if the set is dropping today or tomorrow

it's gonna be tomorrow, i'm not even going to kid myself-_-
Yeah man, come on, it was gonna be obvious... when I got the notification of a new mail on my phone, I was already sure that it was Dandon announcing the batches for tomorrow.
On the plus side, Kale looks good and FINALLY the guy who was asking for her every godfuckingdamn month will shut up; props to his persistence though.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Yeah man, come on, it was gonna be obvious... when I got the notification of a new mail on my phone, I was already sure that it was Dandon announcing the batches for tomorrow.
On the plus side, Kale looks good and FINALLY the guy who was asking for her every godfuckingdamn month will shut up; props to his persistence though.
Oh yeah I forgot about that guy, he may finally get off of dandon's ass about fucking kale and hopefully suggest someone better from DB

ChaosCR

Aug 12, 2020
Haha True Dandonfuga can now rest peacefully.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I've been waiting like everybody else, but I'm not gonna complain if a picture set's not released on time. I ususally find out about new sets by searching dandonfuga on rule 34.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I'm really liking Dandon's new style. It had more depth to it and looked really high quality. Hope she is going with this style consistently going forward.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Wait. New style? On which pieces of work? I couldn't tell, sorry.
Maybe it's just me, then

Bubbles and Kale had more depth to it while the rest looked like Dandon's usual pin-up.

Don't have to be sorry, I mean that's just how I felt with Dandon's latest artworks that's all

Oct 5, 2021
Maybe it's just me, then

Bubbles and Kale had more depth to it while the rest looked like Dandon's usual pin-up.

Don't have to be sorry, I mean that's just how I felt with Dandon's latest artworks that's all
Ah, so it's just different poses. I don't mind different poses because she really does enjoy doing lots of art that shows the pinup pose.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Well, I thought that there was an unsaid rule to not post the Direct links from Patreon here...
Whatever...

Workload is already uploading, so I'll post the links when they are done...
Won't bother with my other usual mirrors though...

LOL, I did it anyway...

Here they are...

Enjoy...

Batch 1:
l
l
l

Batch 2:
l
l
l

Last edited: