5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Is there already any collection of the july batch?
Here's how it goes going forward so that you know when to expect things to be released:

Every batches released on the first week of the month (between 7th and 10th). July batches are going to be sent between 7th and 10th of August

Bart712

Dec 30, 2020
Is this your first time following this thread?
This person has always created posts in this thread. Previous times were asking if there are versions (bigger boobs, pregnancy, etc.) in the set. However, this is the second time stating when something is coming out.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
This person has always created posts in this thread. Previous times were asking if there are versions (bigger boobs, pregnancy, etc.) in the set. However, this is the second time stating when something is coming out.
Dude's went too early on the schedule lmao

Think he wrote the same thing for previous month
Sometime I questioned if these are all bots half the time. Spamming the threads to agitate and annoy people who sharing content. If individuals still can't figure out their release schedule after being told mouths ago. I'm questioning are you even real at this point?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Sometime I questioned if these are all bots half the time. Spamming the threads to agitate and annoy people who sharing content. If individuals still can't figure out their release schedule after being told mouths ago. I'm questioning are you even real at this point?
I say don't get too worked up over this little problem. Can't blame them for being... inattentive.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I can understand the impatience, but let me just remind those who ask about the content that Dandon's usual modus operandi is to release the batches between the 7th and the 10th of the month: translating from Dandonspeak, that means that we usually get them between the 9th (when we're lucky and Dandon's been extra zealous) and the 11th (when Dandon is as late as an italian train, and yeah, I speak from direct experience).
This time she said around the 10th... which probably means on the 10th.
Also we got a little glimpse of the final artwork... perhaps one of you fellow gents could help us identify the misterious female? july-22-batch-2.jpg

I would say Momo from MHA, but honestly I'm not really sure.

Kafla45

Jul 4, 2020
I can understand the impatience, but let me just remind those who ask about the content that Dandon's usual modus operandi is to release the batches between the 7th and the 10th of the month: translating from Dandonspeak, that means that we usually get them between the 9th (when we're lucky and Dandon's been extra zealous) and the 11th (when Dandon is as late as an italian train, and yeah, I speak from direct experience).
Also we got a little glimpse of the final artwork... perhaps one of you fellow gents could help us identify the misterious female? View attachment 1959520

It's Kale from Dragon Ball Super

Last edited:

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Also we got a little glimpse of the final artwork... perhaps one of you fellow gents could help us identify the misterious female? View attachment 1959520

It's as I always say. It's not the suspense that gets you. It's the waiting. I'm getting impatient myself waiting for July's batches, but I'm making a comment storm about it.

WetCream

Aug 18, 2018

Maybe it's a 2-girl piece with Jiro, hopefully.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Dandon posted the second batch post on Patreon several days ago, does anyone have access to it?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
That's just the announcement poster. There's no download. I'm pretty sure CourierNPC is wanting the actual NSFW downloads.
I beg to differ. I actually read that post too fast and didn't see the announcement date.

Even if I did, I already knew the usual date margin anyway and didn't bother asking "is the pack out yet" way before its release :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes