5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
we're not living in ancient times, cmon :KEK:
i think ethnicity did not correlate with art style anymore
I'm more alone the line that Dandonfuga like drawing woman with a muscular tone. But not as extreme as you see from "certain people" who "think what strong woman look like."

Japanese and Chinese artists i've seen don't do that unless it character pacific:
99837164_p0.png 100046197_p0.png

Oct 5, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Rextyd

Archtype

Mar 11, 2019
I'm more alone the line that Dandonfuga like drawing woman with a muscular tone. But not as extreme as you see from "certain people" who "think what strong woman look like."

Japanese and Chinese artists i've seen don't do that unless it character pacific:
It's not that uncommon. Shiro Masamune literally got his start drawing short-haired muscular female leads (even before he started making them busty), with Appleseed. Hagiwara Kazushi did the same with Bastard!! (if anything, at present he's much more in the habit of drawing every female character with well-defined muscles and enormous breasts--Dandon Fuga should draw some of his characters). Though what qualifies as "too muscular" is completely up to preference, and bfore the moe trend, it was a lot more common.

You can look at something as hugely popular as Attack on Titan (which is multiple very muscular female characters), even if there's something like One Piece (where all the females are generally busty noodles).

Reactions: hcloudsenpai

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Ju
Third artwork of this month... and it's a welcome return: Bubble ready to rumble.

View attachment 1951419
Compared to most of her artworks from previous months... starting from Jahy-sama (and probably from Miruko as a test bed artwork), this style really brings out the detail. According to the Deviantart description page, this is the "remake" of the first Bubbles artwork in 2020.

Can't wait for the other ladies to be drawn in this style, especially Neema!

Thanks for the update as always,

mashima

Mar 28, 2020
I can't wait to see Nyotengu, she was on the last poll.
And i hope we will get a new version for Black Cat from the Spider-Man universe

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Nyo can dom me any day fam

she do be looking cute from that angle tho

Last edited:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Damn, this one here is an unexpected but most welcome surprise, I would have never thought that Dandon would pull the double artwork stunt this month.
Kinda curious to see if the last lady is gonna be a throwaway half-rendered OC or if Dandon will go plus ultra (forgive me, I had to) and give us another stunner.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Again not surprised to see back to back posts this late into the month if she keeps insisting doing 2 sets

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes