5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
America Chavez was like last place on the poll, and Dandon is German, so…
Ain't it something sort of a trend some artists draw any of their favorite ladies when the 4th of July (or any holiday, regardless of the country)?

Maybe either you or I had different things in mind. I just give out suggestions for an artwork theme not discussing whether an artist from overseas had to celebrate 4th of July lmao

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

November 2015
December 2015
(Art, .psds and Videos as separate Archives/Downloads)

And all can say 'Thank you' to SAAVEDRA who Shared both!

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks, SAAVEDRA!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you for sharing' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I'll forward this to Dandon. She will surely do better with the next batch.
bruh, do you have an idea what a forum is? a place where to exchange opinions and share passions. If you are a fanboy who can't help but be passive-aggressive the moment someone else disagrees, you got a problem. log out, get out of your home, and do something meaningful. Chill

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sh0gvn

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Who is she? Also, i don't like one piece and this girl looks nothing much as well. Hope there is a second batch this month cuz the first one sure is underwhelming.
You can just skip this one if this is underwhelming for you. Two batches for this month ain't gonna cut it, there ain't enough timeframe to do that.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Apparently dandon doesn't believe in time given her reputation making 2 sets so late in the month, so of course there's gonna be 2 sets regardless how bad her schedule is
She should rest if needed. burnout is an artist's greatest enemy. Whatever she decides to do, I just hope she stays healthy.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes