5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zonerlaim

Dec 18, 2017
Suki's body seems way too generic to me. So many of her characters have too much of the same exact body types. Even last year some of the characters had noticeable body differences but now they seem kind of samey. I know that the muscly characters have fit bodies, but the others all seem kind of similar now.

I think its the boobs which all look mostly the same size irregardles of character. The Elden Ring girl, Yor, and June from Avatar, and now Suki all have same sized boobs. None of these characters seem so busty in there original depictions.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

June 2022
(Art and .psds as separate archives)

And all say 'Thank you' to Rhykio who Shared it!

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks, Rhykio!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you for sharing' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I made a .xcf for Sailor Tatsumaki
Google Drive
no offense, mate but you just used the color erase+new layer from visible to create stuff that doesn't go well together EG: wet skin is visible above the clothes, odd shadings when overlapping diff layers, etc. If you want, i can post the link to smeagol's Gimp tutorials. Fair warning, it's time consuming and frustrating af. I've done for myself a Midna (no tentacles cuz i gave up) and I'm nearly done with June (from avatar). Once i finish them properly will share them with you guys as well.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes