Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: April 2023
(Batches 1 and 2 combined as usual...)

And also this time all must address their 'Thank yous' to Jthetbloody who Shared it. There is still space for more so: CLICK IT!

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks, Jthebloody!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you for sharing' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Now that I've examined the artworks for this month, I can declare with confidence that they were amazing.

Bubble is always ok in my books, I like the pose, very suggestive; Nico is always good when it comes to NSFW arts, and this set is on point (damn those MM jugs are planet-sized)

With all that aside... Dehya and Makoto are absolutely magnificent: Dandon managed to knock it out of the park with these two.

As an avid P5 player, my first run on the P5 vanilla ended with Makoto as a romantic interest, so you can guess how much I liked this set.

Now Dandon needs to draw more P5 girls, seeing that both Ann and Makoto were gorgeous (where is my goddamn Sae Niijima?)

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
Now that I've examined the artworks for this month, I can declare with confidence that they were amazing.

Bubble is always ok in my books, I like the pose, very suggestive; Nico is always good when it comes to NSFW arts, and this set is on point (damn those MM jugs are planet-sized)

With all that aside... Dehya and Makoto are absolutely magnificent: Dandon managed to knock it out of the park with these two.

As an avid P5 player, my first run on the P5 vanilla ended with Makoto as a romantic interest, so you can guess how much I liked this set.

Now Dandon needs to draw more P5 girls, seeing that both Ann and Makoto were gorgeous (where is my goddamn Sae Niijima?)
Hoping for Sae or Kasumi for the next P5 girl or some girls from P3 (Yukari, Mitsuru, Elizabeth) or P4 (Rise, Naoto, Margaret) at some point.

Reactions: Jthebloody

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Honestly, I’m a huge pregnancy fetishist, and I’m getting more and more disappointed with Dandon’s pregnant variants. Most of the time, the stomachs are either sticking out at a weird angle, or barely visible at all; it really seems like they’re there as an afterthought. Out of the April sets, I’d say only Bubbles looks decent.

Oct 5, 2021
Honestly, I’m a huge pregnancy fetishist, and I’m getting more and more disappointed with Dandon’s pregnant variants. Most of the time, the stomachs are either sticking out at a weird angle, or barely visible at all; it really seems like they’re there as an afterthought. Out of the April sets, I’d say only Bubbles looks decent.
Definitely Bubbles; Dan really knows how to make good OCs

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
My thoughts:

Nico Robin: Solid 10/10, the barely there bikini bottom is adding a bit of spice to it, would be nice if there's a follow-up to this later in the year!

Bubble: Misses the full nude variation but the lingerie makes it up for me, that and the "X marks the spot" pasties plus the slight tease like Robin's (which has become the norm for Bubble x Rose pairing). Imagine the set has two parts :3. Solid 8.5/10

Dehya: Dunno much about the character (other than she came from Genshin) but she looks stunning on that tiger stripe bikini, though she misses the "blurry" part of touching herself down there. a decent 8/10

Makoto: When it comes to Persona 5 (which I'm not familiar with but heard quite a lot of talks of it), can say she looked great and cute on that casual outfit -- just tad missing the explicit version since it can be pulled off, though I understand that may require a lot of work. A somewhat cool 8.5/10.

Overall:
Certainly a great set held back by her time management and lack of news -- but in the end, it's all worth it. Solid A+ tier.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I like Dehya's pose, of laying down. The closed eyes variations add to it. Makoto's poses are pretty nice too. Yeah, I can't get over Nico's Magic Mushroom boobas!!

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Here we are boys!

Batch 1

Psd Files

Batch 2

Psd Files
Thanks alot!

The PSD files all have a virus when i access the DL button on media fire.
Could you please reupload them?

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I always find it amusing that preggo fanatics upload those versions of her works first on r34 board :HideThePain:.
So I'm not the only one that noticed it, the preggo versions are posted pretty much as fast as I try to post the batches here.

My thoughts:

Makoto: When it comes to Persona 5 (which I'm not familiar with but heard quite a lot of talks of it), can say she looked great and cute on that casual outfit -- just tad missing the explicit version since it can be pulled off, though I understand that may require a lot of work. A somewhat cool 8.5/10.

Overall:
Certainly a great set held back by her time management and lack of news -- but in the end, it's all worth it. Solid A+ tier.
Makoto a meager 8,5?

And here I thought you were a man of true culture and enlightenment.

As punishment, get immediately started on playing Persona 5 Royal so you can A) play one of the best Jrpgs ever made B) appreciate the true beauty of Makoto.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes