5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I've noticed that dandon adds her OC's in almost every month sets. Odds are she'll probably add one of her OCs to each month as the 4th selection. Who knows.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Another update:
The poll has ended.
Winner:

1. Ada Wong (May)

2. Power Girl (May)

3. Boa Hancock (May)

4. Tae Takemi (June)

5. Mitsuri (June)

6. Rogue (June)

It seems there are no losers which is why Dandon is the goat.
Nice, I'll glady take the line-up

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I'm just glad that the poll standings determined the order, at the very least we know which ladies will get in the next two months.

Did not expect Tae to regain two positions, nor that Rogue would end up last.

The fourth lady for each month could be an OC (Neema-Rose-Bubble) or one of the ladies from older polls.

Other than that, let's just hope that Dandon starts working hard on those artworks, because if she's into RPGS, Diablo 4 is coming in a couple of weeks and that could really be bad for our batches...

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Another update:
The poll has ended.
Winner:

1. Ada Wong (May)

2. Power Girl (May)

3. Boa Hancock (May)

4. Tae Takemi (June)

5. Mitsuri (June)

6. Rogue (June)

It seems there are no losers which is why Dandon is the goat.
Balanced, as everything should be

Thank you for the info

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
This is why i love dandon fuga over logan cure or sciamano
Consistency
Great variety and face expression
A hot oc ( then again , im down bad for bubble please help)
Dandon is the goat

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Dandon has gained a habit of posting something at the end of the month... I daresay this is a tactic to renew interest in patrons who are on the fence about giving her money or not.

I expect some news tomorrow, since it's gonna be the last day of may.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Well, the Boa Hancock picture looks promising. The Ada Wong WIP look intersting so far. Can't wait to see the final version.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, I was on the money with my prediction.

Now we have a bit of a problem here: Dandon stated that May is gonna have a single batch, and we already know that Boa and Ada are included; thing is, she stated at the end of the poll that Power Girl was also gonna be in may.

Since the new format of the artworks is "2 ladies per batch", I would say that Power Girl is gonna be moved to June, unless Dandon reverts back to the old "3 ladies per batch" formula (highly unlikely, seeing that this month's first artwork has been posted on the last day).

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes