5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So June gonna be two batches (two ladies per batch) or one big batch (the remaining poll characters)

Can't complain with that, can't wait for July to roll thru

Apr 27, 2021
Hi all, finished a Bubble edit from the last batch. This one was a bit funky with some image sizes so inside the Drive is a Bubble III folder with two files: one for standard edits and one for preggo.

Pasting the link directly as Pastebin is acting up with logins so happy editing boys.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Boa is a 9, very good though I wasn't expecting to see boa getting a group wallpaper with nico, while I don't have problem with that but considering yamato was done last year and nami from '20 still looks decent to this day so seeing the 4 pirates together in one wallpaper would been better

And ada is a 9, regardless how everyone feels about this updated take at the very least the variations are visible, so pregnancy is can properly seen and the enhanced breasts if anyone is that interested

Hope dandon picks up the pace and do the 2 sets she'd promised to do otherwise we're going to have further talks about her worflow, even though it's a tiring subject to constantly bring up but some concerns are worth talking about.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Dang, my only regret here is that i really wanted to see a power girl 2.0. Edit: second regret is no preggo mega mush img.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes