5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
First things first: thanks to Rhykio for posting the batches, I was busy getting a few pints in one of my favourite pubs and I could not have posted as fast as he did, but on the flipside I drank an excellent belgian beer.

Second, the batch is pretty good: Dandon has learned a valuable lesson by doing Ada in a pose that shows off all of her goods.

As the good Dr. Syndicate pointed out, I'm very curious if Dandon will be able to keep her promise and deliver two batches for netx month: for now, we shall wait patiently.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Jthebloody, we'll just have to wait to see who Dandon illustrates for next month. I've been wondering something. Does she plan ahead with who she illustrates, or does she use her poll results?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Jthebloody, we'll just have to wait to see who Dandon illustrates for next month. I've been wondering something. Does she plan ahead with who she illustrates, or does she use her poll results?
Previously she did polls every 2-3 months, she takes a couple poll suggestions for one month and another couple for the next month,

Her supports do leave ideas for dandon to do but often times she'll either the suggestion and feature it to the current month's set or save it for the next poll,

And some of the artworks she did previously were her own ideas but a lot of times she just thinks whatever the fuck she can come up with

And lastly with the recent changes to her 2 set system dandon does polls monthly which does make her work better instead of thinking of ideas randomly

Of course this month's polls are skipped as power girl, rouge (marvel), tae takemi (persona), and mitsuri (demon slayer) are already picked,

Hope this gives a decent explanation, I had a better one but my phone crashed but yeah that's how it works (from my view at least)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Never read One Piece or played much of Resident Evil, but these 2 ladies look incredible. Dark hair supremacy on full display.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Boa and Ada looks stunning in here, wouldn't mind going lesbian for them. It's a light to decent A+ tier batch here. Though it's kind of a missed opportunity that the snake didn't use its tail to... pleasure its mistress XD

Looking forward to what she's going to present this month :giggle:

Reactions: thirstyman

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: May 2023

Address your 'Thank yous' to Rhykio who Shared it. There is still space for more so: CLICK IT!

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks, Rhykio!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you for sharing' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well... as a longtime patron of Dandon (almost 3 years, if I recall correctly) she changed a bit her patterns.

She is kind of a mixed bag: with her 2-batch, 3-ladies system she used to plan ahead for at the very least half of the artworks, while leaving the other half either to poll results or spur-of-the-moment drawings: the latter could be due to time constraints (I.E. throwaway, half rendered OCs) or getting inspiration from video games-comics-anime she's into (Atom Eve from Invincible or Queen Marika from Elden ring come to mind).

With her current system we can see that she's more poll-oriented: if she goes ahead as she planned, we already know that June will feature Power Girl, Tae, Mitsuri and a fourth lady, since Rogue should be in July.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Does she plan ahead with who she illustrates, or does she use her poll results?
As far as I can tell since following her on DeviantArt, much to my disdain using that wretched site, Dandon usually post early and more often albeit simple pin-ups compared to what we have nowadays: better art, great rendering, sometimes as late as I am trying to finish my homework in a night :3

As for the polls, well, some of last year's poll haven't been realized yet, so there's that

Reactions: Jthebloody

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
interesting fact: by opening boa's PSD, i discovered that the glass actually contains wine (regular) milk (when boa is lactating) and cum (whenever she's covered in cum or tentacle). would have never noticed the detail otherwise.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Previously she did polls every 2-3 months, she takes a couple poll suggestions for one month and another couple for the next month,

Her supports do leave ideas for dandon to do but often times she'll either the suggestion and feature it to the current month's set or save it for the next poll,

And some of the artworks she did previously were her own ideas but a lot of times she just thinks whatever the fuck she can come up with

And lastly with the recent changes to her 2 set system dandon does polls monthly which does make her work better instead of thinking of ideas randomly

Of course this month's polls are skipped as power girl, rouge (marvel), tae takemi (persona), and mitsuri (demon slayer) are already picked,

Hope this gives a decent explanation, I had a better one but my phone crashed but yeah that's how it works (from my view at least)

Oh, okay. Thanx for the explanation. I'd been wondering that for awhile. :)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes