5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Kinda tough this time, this roster is stacked!

My predictions: Ada Wong will be an easy first place (RE4 remake bandwagon), but the real battle will be for the second and third.

All ladies have already been featured, except for Boa, so she might end up riding on the Nico Robin artwork's hype and get the second place: like Nico she has huge bazonkas that are just begging to be drawn.

I am rooting for Tae, but I already know that she's nowhere near as popular as the others, so I'll take what I can get.

Let's hope that Dandon did not forget that she owes us a Raiden Shogun artwork.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
View attachment 2623657

here is the poll for may...​
Hope powergirl gets a better 2nd take than the 1st

Rouge in her original outfit would be nice to see, she was already one of my favorites from 2019 but I'd like to see what 2023 rouge would look like

A full rendered version of mitsuri would be a better sight to see

Also I see dr. takemi featured instead of sae

Also also for fucks sake do ada in a front view pose, the 1st take from 2019 was absolutely disappointing especially with the variations that were added

Oh and boa is gonna be a easy win, so I already know she'll be featured

Last edited:
Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Hope powergirl gets a better 2nd take than the 1st

Also I see dr. takemi featured instead of sae

Also also for fucks sake ada in a front view pose, the 1st take from 2019 was absolutely disappointing especially with the variations that were added
The Ada artwork with the backside pose was a true blasphemy, my friend.

Reactions: thirstyman

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
Kinda tough this time, this roster is stacked!

My predictions: Ada Wong will be an easy first place (RE4 remake bandwagon), but the real battle will be for the second and third.

All ladies have already been featured, except for Boa, so she might end up riding on the Nico Robin artwork's hype and get the second place: like Nico she has huge bazonkas that are just begging to be drawn.

I am rooting for Tae, but I already know that she's nowhere near as popular as the others, so I'll take what I can get.

Let's hope that Dandon did not forget that she owes us a Raiden Shogun artwork.
Owes us Raiden Shogun, Shermie (KOF), and Honoka (Dead Or Alive).

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
And here I thought you were a man of true culture and enlightenment.
The character is 10/10, the current set is only focused on Cthulhu getting all the action -- As a woman of culture myself, a good ol' creamy sausage is also equally hot, especially with her pose (kinda reminds me of the Nyx from Hades pin-up way back when) XD

As punishment, get immediately started on playing Persona 5 Royal so you can A) play one of the best Jrpgs ever made B) appreciate the true beauty of Makoto.
I don't need to play a game to get all lesbo with Makoto, if she were real -- maybe when I'm not broke I'll play the game :LOL:

Makoto a meager 8,5?
I'll make it 9.69 if Dandon planned to make a steamy scene with her in future artworks (Makoto x Futaba or Makoto x Ann Takamaki) :KEK:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The poll for this month has lots of close-calls and childhood crushes:
  1. Boa Hancock: Would complete the Femme Fatale of One Piece (Boa Hancock, Nami, Nico Robin, and Yamato), a great choice for yet another one of the best mommy milkers you people seem to be fond of -- dare I say, one of the earliest childhood crushes?
  2. Ada Wong: Nothing wrong with a cult classic of a character, I prefer the classic RE4 design but would love to see the RE4 Remake version in her style
  3. Mitsuri Kanroji: A returning character?! Why not!
  4. Rogue: Blast from the past, would be good together with Power Girl or any other bombshell heroine of your choosing
  5. Power Girl: Another blast from the past, would be good together with Rogue or maybe a solo steamy action (there's a lot of Power Girl 3D... videos roaming around the net)
  6. Dr. Tae Takemi: Couldn't hurt Dandon do a monthly Persona character IMO
So this month's poll count of mine goes to:
Boa Hancock, Mitsuri Kanroji, and Dr. Tae Takemi

Reactions: ResidentNeet

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Poll update since two days have already passed... and it's quite interesting:

As I predicted, Ada Wong is currently winning with 602 votes, but that was easy enough to guess: what is really surprising is that the second place is currently occupied by... Powergirl, with a staggering 573 votes. I would have never expected that, but it seems that a lot of Dandon's patreons are really into DC. Or just into the perspective of having Powergirl drawn with the magic mushroom, which would be quite spectacular.

The battle for third place sees Rogue ahead with 483 votes, while Mitsuri is trailing behind with 461 preferences.

And what really surprises me is that Boa Hancock has only 416 votes while Tae is last with 408.

Now, Tae's last place was a dead giveaway from the beginning, but I expected Boa to get a lot of votes, especially after the Nico Robin artwork.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

As I predicted, Ada Wong is currently winning with 602 votes, but that was easy enough to guess: what is really surprising is that the second place is currently occupied by... Powergirl, with a staggering 573 votes. I would have never expected that, but it seems that a lot of Dandon's patreons are really into DC. Or just into the perspective of having Powergirl drawn with the magic mushroom, which would be quite spectacular.

The battle for third place sees Rogue ahead with 483 votes, while Mitsuri is trailing behind with 461 preferences.

And what really surprises me is that Boa Hancock has only 416 votes while Tae is last with 408.

Now, Tae's last place was a dead giveaway from the beginning, but I expected Boa to get a lot of votes, especially after the Nico Robin artwork.
How the fuck boa lose so easily given the popularity she has?

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021

Wonder what the votes would have been if it was Sae, Kasumi, or Kawakami instead of Tae.

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
Update: The pool is forming very interesting...

It is given that Ada Wong will be on the first place with staggering 673 votes currently.
For 2nd is Power Girl(DC) with 585
3th Place is Mitsuri Kanroji from Demon Slayer with 528
4rd place rising from the very bottom is the one and only waifu and my personal favorite Boa Hancock with 501 votes
5th place is Rogue( Classic Version) from X-Men with 492
6th place immediately bellow is Tae Takemi from Persona 5 with 490

Overall, considering how evenly distributed are the votes I wouldn't be if there is a tie between Mitusri and Boa.

All hail to the Pirate Empress!

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Update: The pool is forming very interesting...

It is given that Ada Wong will be on the first place with staggering 673 votes currently.
For 2nd is Power Girl(DC) with 585
3th Place is Mitsuri Kanroji from Demon Slayer with 528
4rd place rising from the very bottom is the one and only waifu and my personal favorite Boa Hancock with 501 votes
5th place is Rogue( Classic Version) from X-Men with 492
6th place immediately bellow is Tae Takemi from Persona 5 with 490

Overall, considering how evenly distributed are the votes I wouldn't be if there is a tie between Mitusri and Boa.

All hail to the Pirate Empress!
BRUH. never understand why peps simp ada some much...

Reactions: Stevangelion

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Exotic badass lady who carries guns while dressed in Red and Black. Is that really such a mystery?
well she is not my type at all. My exotic badass lady who carries guns while dressed in Red and Black is this1. No joke. Dandon alrdy done arts with liara, still hoping for femshep to.

Reactions: ResidentNeet
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes