5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
In light of Dandon's disappearance and I do hope she is o.k. whatever the reason or case, it got me thinking - What sort of system (if any) does Patreon have in place in the case of a Patreon member passing away without warning? I mean, I cannot see the family of said member contacting Patreon to tell them. I do hope she is o.k. but it is very odd of her to not even write a message if it is burn out or holiday etc.

F94Zuser

Jul 8, 2021
In light of Dandon's disappearance and I do hope she is o.k. whatever the reason or case, it got me thinking - What sort of system (if any) does Patreon have in place in the case of a Patreon member passing away without warning? I mean, I cannot see the family of said member contacting Patreon to tell them. I do hope she is o.k. but it is very odd of her to not even write a message if it is burn out or holiday etc.
Patreon unlaunch inactive pages after some time without transactions.
In case of an active page still billing idk.

Reactions: Longmire

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
What sort of system (if any) does Patreon have in place in the case of a Patreon member passing away without warning?
Simbro's dev is allegedly already six feet deep and their Patreon page still making some money. Their last post was in 2018 and with almost 4075 members, whoever took control of the account still made $220 monthly.

So, no, I don't think Patreon really cares about a creator's disappearance... yet. I think if Patreon cares about its own customers they would inform that the creator has not creating/posting anything and asking if you're sure to pledge to the creator anyway despite content drought.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Simbro's dev is allegedly already six feet deep and their Patreon page still making some money. Their last post was in 2018 and with almost 4075 members, whoever took control of the account still made $220 monthly.

So, no, I don't think Patreon really cares about a creator's disappearance... yet. I think if Patreon cares about its own customers they would inform that the creator has not creating/posting anything and asking if you're sure to pledge to the creator anyway despite content drought.

From what I know browsing this forum and following various threads there are a few artists whose Patreon page was basically cancelled, meaning they still exists as Patreon users without having their content page (this happened to a couple of creators that were involved in the Ukrainian war and stopped posting, but it's unclear if they just deleted everything or Patreon did after some time of inactivity).

As for Dandon's billing... the next billing date is still set on September 1st; and since I've had a few minutes to spare, I checked her social media and, to quote a wonderful book and its movie adaptations, "All quiet on the western front".

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
September 1st
September 1st of 2024? I'm not sure whether or not that's a wise decision to set the billing date two months overdue
My bad didn't read it through XD

I checked her social media and, to quote a wonderful book and its movie adaptations, "All quiet on the western front".
I checked on her bi-weekly and there hasn't been anything substantial posted. Eh, I guess periodically sending out a message wouldn't hurt that much

Hagrane

Apr 4, 2020
I mean there's a lot of new good games released I'm pretty sure she just plays right now Star Ocean: First Departure R and etc.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I mean there's a lot of new good games released I'm pretty sure she just plays right now Star Ocean: First Departure R and etc.
Every time she has taken time off for whatever reason, she has messaged her Patreon members accordingly, which makes this huge amount of silence from her alarming. Every page of hers, Patreon, Twitter, DeviantArt etc, have all gone silent. It would be a huge shame to see someone of such immense artistic talent give up doing what she loved, on the back of some neck beards with zero artistic talent themselves, accuse her of using AI for her art work.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Tbf I would also be upset if I saw guys like , who is training Lora's on my artstyle making a living out of it. Like who wouldn't be mad if your artstyle and all your hard work you have been perfecting over multiple years gets replicated in a couple of seconds, also the fact that people are starting to value less art made by humans because most of the time AI generated stuff just looks better for your average joe. Also their revenue are being threatened in the long run by all the AI artists wannabe vomiting their AI art on every social media platform. There is also this kind of website that leaks her shit for free and some users still find the guts to shit talk Dandon like she owes them something. No wonder she is taking a break or left for good I can't blame her, being a digital artist nowadays must suck.

099dfc61631d586541d74711289b205ef1543921.jpg 02b358290035df9c8b91c4a9091cf054.jpg

Hagrane

Apr 4, 2020
Every time she has taken time off for whatever reason, she has messaged her Patreon members accordingly, which makes this huge amount of silence from her alarming. Every page of hers, Patreon, Twitter, DeviantArt etc, have all gone silent. It would be a huge shame to see someone of such immense artistic talent give up doing what she loved, on the back of some neck beards with zero artistic talent themselves, accuse her of using AI for her art work.
I honestly think it might be a last draw for her, she probably saw a lot of comments on her work about it and it hurt. I don't know why she stopped I just hope she is fine and doing something good for her.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
Tbf I would also be upset if I saw guys like , who is training Lora's on my artstyle making a living out of it. Like who wouldn't be mad if your artstyle and all your hard work you have been perfecting over multiple years gets replicated in a couple of seconds, also the fact that people are starting to value less art made by humans because most of the time AI generated stuff just looks better for your average joe. Also their revenue are being threatened in the long run by all the AI artists wannabe vomiting their AI art on every social media platform. There is also this kind of website that leaks her shit for free and some users still find the guts to shit talk Dandon like she owes them something. No wonder she is taking a break or left for good I can't blame her, being a digital artist nowadays must suck.

View attachment 3077959 View attachment 3077958
Wow. I would be really depressed if I saw this as an artist.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Yeah you see shit like this and it makes total sense why some artists are changing up their styles or drawng comics instead of pinups. Then people that are stealing their work anyway complain when they don't get what they want (pinups) or accuse them of using AI.
Pin ups are still amazing. Unless like sciamano you do infinite variants of the same damn pose. Add stuff, dammit. Like wet skin, cum, etc. I'm pretty sure that dando has a file of that stuff since she mostly uses the same layers for milking breasts etc so she might as well add more variants just of that just to spice it up.

Dec 25, 2021

View attachment 3077959 View attachment 3077958
Dude, people are really sleeping on AI. Seeing this makes me think there will be 0 jobs for humans WAY SOONER than most people are expecting.

Reactions: f9account
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes