5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Did you call for an update?

Dandon is back, baybee.

I hope you're all doing well. ♥
Sorry for being so inactive the last few months. I guess I needed a break to deal with some real life issues.
Thanks for sticking with me even though I haven't posted any new art, it really means a lot to me, you guys are really the best T_T
I plan to start again in December, I'm looking forward to drawing and painting on a daily basis, I've missed it a lot :3 I've been sketching the last few days, I can't believe how rusty I've gotten X°D
I need a bit of a kickstarter from you guys for ideas of what ladies you would like to see. So please drop me a few suggestions ♥ I'll pick the ladies from the suggestions and create a new poll :)

~Dandon

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021

Dandon is back, baybee.

Sorry for being so inactive the last few months. I guess I needed a break to deal with some real life issues.
Thanks for sticking with me even though I haven't posted any new art, it really means a lot to me, you guys are really the best T_T
I plan to start again in December, I'm looking forward to drawing and painting on a daily basis, I've missed it a lot :3 I've been sketching the last few days, I can't believe how rusty I've gotten X°D
I need a bit of a kickstarter from you guys for ideas of what ladies you would like to see. So please drop me a few suggestions ♥ I'll pick the ladies from the suggestions and create a new poll :)

~Dandon
Ideas? I'd like to see Honoka (Dead or Alive), Rangiku (Bleach), Narmaya (Grandblue Fantasy), Lancer Artoria (Fate/Grand Order) or Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)

Reactions: BigBangRafa0025

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019

Dandon is back, baybee.

~Dandon
Oh she's back!

Now I'm really want to see Raiden Shogun or Yae Miko (Genshin Impact), Lancer Artoria (FGO), Nobara Kugisaki (Jujutsu Kaisen), Reyna or Neon (Valorant), Evelynn or Miss Fortune (LoL), Rapi or Anis (NIKKE) or Rio (Blue Archive)

Last edited:
Reactions: ResidentNeet

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020

Dandon is back, baybee.

~Dandon
Whut? is my memory failing me or does she still have to clear the old queue? like rogue and the gals from the previous poll.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Whut? is my memory failing me or does she still have to clear the old queue? like rogue and the gals from the previous poll.
Yeah, she has some ladies that were supposed to come out before she disappeared, like Raiden from Genshin.

Don't know if she'll go back to them though; for now let's just wait and see what she's gonna draw for next month.

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
Yeah, I remember she was going to do Honoka (Dead or Alive), Shermie (King of Fighters) and Tae Takemi (Persona 5) before she vanished but never did.

Reactions: Jthebloody

soskem

Dec 17, 2022
All of these posts questioning whether or not she'd ever come back reminds of me of those "when you don't get a reply back in 5 minutes" memes lmao. But seriously though, very glad she's okay and back in action

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
All of these posts questioning whether or not she'd ever come back reminds of me of those "when you don't get a reply back in 5 minutes" memes lmao. But seriously though, very glad she's okay and back in action
dude, it wasn't five mins but like 2 months of NC. It's proof that people care for her.:giggle:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes