5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Has Dandon ever drawn a threesome? I don’t think I’ve seen a single piece of art that had three girls on it (minus the MHA lineup), and even then most of the ones with two girl have them just standing side by side.

Dandon's art isn't very explicit with sex stuff, so....

Apr 16, 2021
Has Dandon ever drawn a threesome? I don’t think I’ve seen a single piece of art that had three girls on it (minus the MHA lineup), and even then most of the ones with two girl have them just standing side by side.
She did draw one for Neema for Jan 2021 pack but the second guy is barely in the frame. You can see his stomach behind her while she is blowing the first guy.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Dandon's art isn't very explicit with sex stuff, so....
She did draw one for Neema for Jan 2021 pack but the second guy is barely in the frame. You can see his stomach behind her while she is blowing the first guy.
Could’ve been one with three girls. She already did those sets with Bubble/Rose, Mai/Ty Lee, and those two Skullgirls characters that were pretty spicy.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
closest thing was the "good morning" set. with bubble+rose+rando guy's dick.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I'd love to see an update.
There, fixed.

Dandon's last post was one month ago, and it was about her "supposed" return to action.

So far, not a single reply to anyone that posted.

I don't think we'll get anything this month either, but maybe she'll post something before xmas-new year's eve...

kip2021

Nov 20, 2021
There, fixed.

Dandon's last post was one month ago, and it was about her "supposed" return to action.

So far, not a single reply to anyone that posted.

I don't think we'll get anything this month either, but maybe she'll post something before xmas-new year's eve...
It will likely be after New Years, but I’m not hopeful.

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
It's clear she won't be able to maintain her monthly schedule. It's actually quite impressive she did for such a long time; 5+ years.
But now maybe something else is taking priority in her life.

I don't really care if she starts following Sciamano's routine and not post monthly. She can do whatever. I don't even follow or save her art anymore especially since I started drawing digital art myself.

I was worried before when she disappeared but now that she's back, I'm not so anymore. I'll check once in a while to see what new piece she's posted but saving her work is no more for me.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
It's clear she won't be able to maintain her monthly schedule. It's actually quite impressive she did for such a long time; 5+ years.

I don't really care if she starts following Sciamano's routine and not post monthly. She can do whatever. I don't even follow or save her art anymore especially since I started drawing digital art myself.

I was worried before when she disappeared but now that she's back, I'm not so anymore. I'll check once in a while to see what new piece she's posted but saving her work is no more for me.
I think she should really set her priorities straight; that would be a good start.

Slightly ot, what kind of digital art are you drawing? Just curious.

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023

I think a lot of online content creators go through a burnout, but if the money if rolling in and they like it then I don't think we can really have a say in the matter

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
I think a lot of online content creators go through a burnout, but if the money if rolling in and they like it then I don't think we can really have a say in the matter
Yeah I agree. She's going through a something for sure but if she makes a lot of money, it will be hard for her to quit.

I remember seeing a chart somewhere that had some top artist making five figures in a month on Patreon. It's safe to assume she makes more than $2K a month and that's me being modest. I think she probably makes a lot more.

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Just a minor gripe, as well as a PSA: Most of the pictures in the 2021 folders downloaded from page 1 of this thread are just an unorganized mess. No separating folders or anything like that. There may be more instances of this. Over the years, I feel like the people who uploaded the individual MediaFire links did everyone here a service by actually organizing things into folders. These folders include: Hairy (+ pubes), Magic Mushroom, Mr. Tentacle, Preggo, and Wallpaper. The main example of messiness that I'm describing can be observed in the 2021-08 folder from page 1 of this thread.

Reactions: thirstyman

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Just a minor gripe, as well as a PSA: Most of the pictures in the 2021 folders downloaded from page 1 of this thread are just an unorganized mess. No separating folders or anything like that. There may be more instances of this. Over the years, I feel like the people who uploaded the individual MediaFire links did everyone here a service by actually organizing things into folders. These folders include: Hairy (+ pubes), Magic Mushroom, Mr. Tentacle, Preggo, and Wallpaper. The main example of messiness that I'm describing can be observed in the 2021-08 folder from page 1 of this thread.

You can also find the 2021 folders in a google drive directory.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes