5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
So according to the poll, Shadowheart is in the lead? Good. Seeing a preggo Karlach and Shadowheart in Dandon's style will be the highlight of the month for me.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
conveniently ive been off this site since august, just confirming has dandon not done anything since then?
Yup, it has been a long six months with zero content from the girl since she went AWOL, has returned in the last few weeks and seems to be slowly getting back. I have a feeling she is going to follow Logancure and Sciamano and start putting content out whenever she wants.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
She should impose to herself a limit of two girls per month. The level of quality she can achieve when given the proper time clearly shows in this new Karlach piece, Dandon more than any other artist in this forum should go quality > quantity.

She did something like that last year. Some sets had 2 girls, some had 4. She scaled back from 3-6 b/c of the recent Salty set, from December '22.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
In the meantime...

The poll is officially over and the winner is Shadowheart from BG3.

She should be featured next month, while this month, according to what Dandon has planned, we'll get Neema, Yor and Karlach.

I feel like I should point out that Dandon wrote that she's PLANNING to draw the three ladies for January... and we all know by now that Dandon's planning schedule is as trustworthy as the promises made by a politician aiming to be elected.

We shall see soon enough, the end of the month is approaching real fast...

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
I'm suprised lucia lost considering how super anticipated GTA6 is
And I'm not surprised. Bg3 is also popular and has already been released. And the only thing we know about Lucia is that her plot will go Bonnie & Clyde style. Also, in the trailer, her model quite lacks details and looks plastic.
We know much more about Shodowheart. And her character model is much more detailed. There are many more reasons for players to become emotionally attached to her than to Lucia. The proof is that I've seen a dozen of Shodowheart fan arts, and I haven't seen Lucia's yet.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I'm suprised lucia lost considering how super anticipated GTA6 is
Might be boosted a little bit if it was the random gal (possibly unnamed, named NPC?) who did the mud fight instead.

Also, Baldur's Gate 3 still rakes , so even if GTA VI is super anticipated, I think the announcement trailer for GTA VI a few weeks ago didn't gain enough traction for Lucia to pop off as a possible FMC. Maybe we see her in a few months down the road?

Meanwhile, Karlach and Shadowheart already have a lot of fans, simps, you name it -- you know, Karlach being a dorky Barbarian (I've seen a clip where she's super happy to be your GF and kinda shy) and Shadowheart being... I dunno, the dom? I haven't played BG3 so if you're in the know, let me know if I get something wrong or misinterpret something out of these two ladies

Reactions: Jthebloody
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes