5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I always love the sexy twist dandon puts in to her art works. She made Hu Tao from Genshin Impact look fuckably hott!!

kizzle

May 22, 2017
It is great to see Dandon-sama got back to drawing.
I'm a leecher, I know, but she's great at her own niche and I waited for her comeback.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
ngl, i hope that someone makes the xcfs of the sexiest sets like in the past. I learned how to diy but it takes a lot of time and work is relentless :cry:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I always love the sexy twist dandon puts in to her art works. She made Hu Tao from Genshin Impact look fuckably hott!!
You would be surprised to see how many Hu Tao simps exist in the Genshin community.
And I mean the... normal Hu Tao, not her Dandonized form.

Anyhow, it's good to see her back in action, though I can't help but wonder if she'll be able to keep up with her newfound working speed.

Dec 25, 2021
Nothing on her patreon for now.

And I don't follow her other social media, so we must refer to Rhykio for other info.
Her last post was from 3 days ago (wednesday), she presented a finished Juri piece and said she was working on the variants, and nothing about delaying the release. Let's just wait until tomorrow, we have waited 6+ months for It after all, a few more hours is insignificant in comparison.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here Yall go fellas...

Batch 1
January-2024-Batch-1---Thank-you-♥.jpg

l l

Batch 2
January-2024-Batch-2---Thank-you-♥.jpg

l l

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Am I missing something or is the Neema set the only one that didn't have the Mr. Tentacle variant?

Other than that, this is a solid comeback batch featuring some returning characters. I like it.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Am I missing something or is the Neema set the only one that didn't have the Mr. Tentacle variant?

Other than that, this is a solid comeback batch featuring some returning characters. I like it.

No, the Neema set does not have the Mr. Tentacle variant, but it has the explicit one. A fair trade, I would say.

Overall, a great return. Dandon's art seems to be back to her usual high standards, and the fact that she managed to get the batches out on the 11th is a good sign.

Reactions: CourierNPC
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes