5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Might be boosted a little bit if it was the random gal (possibly unnamed, named NPC?) who did the mud fight instead.

Also, Baldur's Gate 3 still rakes , so even if GTA VI is super anticipated, I think the announcement trailer for GTA VI a few weeks ago didn't gain enough traction for Lucia to pop off as a possible FMC. Maybe we see her in a few months down the road?

Meanwhile, Karlach and Shadowheart already have a lot of fans, simps, you name it -- you know, Karlach being a dorky Barbarian (I've seen a clip where she's super happy to be your GF and kinda shy) and Shadowheart being... I dunno, the dom? I haven't played BG3 so if you're in the know, let me know if I get something wrong or misinterpret something out of these two ladies
Karlach is... well, adorable. She is basically always looking out for you, even if you're not romancing her; despite her appearance and her prowess in combat, she has a heart of gold... and if you romance her, she really wants to jump your bones.
Shadowheart is... a lot more complex: she has amnesia and she follows the doctrine of Shar (goddess of deception, among other things), which is a dangerous combination; she can be really sassy and sarcastic, but getting it on with her (and making her distance herself from her religious teachings) basically reveals that she is just too damn cute and sweet.

Oh... I kinda forgot, but we got the second artwork for this month:

Yor in a... unusual Street Fighter costume.

Yor-SF-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Yor-SF-detail-by-dandonfuga.jpg

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Looks like batch No. 2 will consist of Neema & Juri...
View attachment 3313709 View attachment 3313711 View attachment 3313713

As soon as I saw the first preview, I was like.. " Isn't that her OC..? " And Rhykio answered my question immediately as soon as I started my quote reply. (His comment didn't appear until you start a quote reply, which is weird.)** Juri, however, I'm curious to see what Dandon will do aside from default look that I've seen on other R34 related media. Granted, I haven't seen a lot of Juri's alternate SF6 costumes unlike other fighters.

(Thank you for the preview, Rhykio.)

**It appears now that the image attachments resized themselves to fit the post

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Despite today being either the 31st of January or the 1st of February, Dandon seems to be on the roll on this one.
January-2024-Batch-No-2.jpg

Dandon wrote that the Juri artwork should be done by tomorrow, so basically we'll get the full reveal on thursday evening/friday.

As for the release date, she said around the 10th as usual... so, hard to say, but I think she'll have the batches out before Valentine's day.

I was also curious about the choice of Juri, so I've taken a look at the last 3 or 4 polls; Juri was not in them and she was also featured in august 2022, so it's kinda weird that despite having done a poll at the start of the month with other characters Dandom decided to go with her... but I'll chalk it up to the artist's preference (which, at the end of the day, is fine with me as long as she delivers quality artworks).

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Neema's my favorite dandon OC. 2nd by Audelia. I'd love to see more Audelia. Haven't seen her in a long while.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I bet Dandon lifts weights at this rate given how detailed this month's batches have been. I guess 2024 isn't all that bad... yet.

I am looking forward to future batches.:coffee:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes