5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Well, from what I heard the situations was that Sakurai DID want Mai in the game with her classic outfit but they can't get around showing her underwear. This would up the CEMU rating of the title which Nintendo doesn't want for market reasons. So it was either a) up the rating which they didn't want to do, b) put Mai in an outfit which would not show underwear which they didn't want to do, or c) keep Mai out of smash.

Reactions: ZendoiMaGa

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Wait so they'd rather leave Mai out of smash than change her outfit?

I'm pretty sure she has more outfits suitable that fit the job or just make it longer to cover her underwaer.

Seems oddly specific reasoning.

Bunny Erza

Jan 23, 2019
Wait so they'd rather leave Mai out of smash than change her outfit?

I'm pretty sure she has more outfits suitable that fit the job or just make it longer to cover her underwaer.

Seems oddly specific reasoning.
I think it's because outfit and most importantly her gigantic jiggle boobs

Archtype

Mar 11, 2019
I think it's because outfit and most importantly her gigantic jiggle boobs
I don't play Smash Brothers so I can't weigh in, but I know Mai is an excellent guest character in DOA5 and DOA6 (a fantastic job was done recreating both her moveset and even her appearance, DOA5 Mai is better looking than KOFXIV Mai)--though even a 3D fighter is functionally closer to King of Fighters than SSB is.

It's great that Dandon Fuga is drawing her, but I kind of wish we were getting a pose that we could see more of her body in (standing rather than leaning). But it probably gets boring doing the same pin-up posture over and over again.

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Anybody have the September '19 set or at least the latest because it's honestly the only one I want at the moment and all I keep finding are the preggos and I'd like the entire thing.

Archtype

Mar 11, 2019
I barely recognize the character (I don't watch the show), but I really like the pose. I kind of wish Mai or Tifa got the same pose.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Wonderful! Now he's just gotta do KP and he's got 'em both!
That is what I was thinking. (By the way, Dandon is a "she," AFAIK) She hasn't drawn any Kim Possible stuff. Some of the new batches were improvements of older batches (talking about the 2016-2017 era of Dandon) or new drawings and accompanied with her personal "Queen's Undressed." Kinda monthly stuff she put out.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes