5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
That is what I was thinking. (By the way, Dandon is a "she," AFAIK) She hasn't drawn any Kim Possible stuff. Some of the new batches were improvements of older batches (talking about the 2016-2017 era of Dandon) or new drawings and accompanied with her personal "Queen's Undressed." Kinda monthly stuff she put out.
Didn't know, just kinda assumed Dandon was a HE given the content and it's nice that she's updating some stuff now that her style has fleshed out some more. Just makes my age old question pop back into my head regarding mangaka and if they ever feel like going back and updating the beginnings of their stuff when they get fleshed out in their styles, especially over a series when the beginning is crude but the ending is smoothed out art style wise.

Reactions: CourierNPC

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Didn't know, just kinda assumed Dandon was a HE given the content and it's nice that she's updating some stuff now that her style has fleshed out some more. Just makes my age-old question pop back into my head regarding mangaka and if they ever feel like going back and updating the beginnings of their stuff when they get fleshed out in their styles, especially over a series when the beginning is crude but the ending is smoothed out art style-wise.
She definitely improved thanks to her variations and bonuses. It'd be something I'd appreciate if Dandon improved some of her old drawings and giving it different variations (e.g. tentacle stuff, etc).

alcaster42

Nov 10, 2018
Dude I am not that advanced yet.
I'll try though
Sometimes you can try making the goo black (by taking the white and inverting it) and then stretch it downward a little and make it semi-transparent.
That's what I do, and it works a bit.

Reith

May 26, 2019
Can someone who's ever bought her works explain to me, because I don't quite understand how Patreon works: if I pay to her, say, 3$ nsfw tier once, will I after it be able to just download ALL her works from previous months from same 3$ tier, until next month, when I'll be charge again? Because if so, then it feels weird. I would want people to just pay for my current month reward and if they want my previous reward, I'd want them to pay again...

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone who's ever bought her works explain to me, because I don't quite understand how Patreon works: if I pay to her, say, 3$ nsfw tier once, will I after it be able to just download ALL her works from previous months from same 3$ tier, until next month, when I'll be charge again? Because if so, then it feels weird. I would want people to just pay for my current month reward and if they want my previous reward, I'd want them to pay again...
If you meant the 4$ tier, it clearly says 4$ PER BATCH (per image pack).
So if I understand it correctly, it's settled as "charge on update" not "per month", and you'll be able to get Only what you've paid for, not all previous batches.
All Dandonfuga's previous batches are available on gumroad.

Reactions: Reith

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Domino-Hi-Res-SFW-02.jpg

Hey Guys just was going through my collection and found out that I am missing the Fullsize SFW Domino version without the Piercings. Does anybody have that? The Mega Folder is missing it too.

Reactions: ZendoiMaGa
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes