5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Reith

May 26, 2019
I have a question or two, to anyone who buys from her, or uses Patreon to buy this kind of stuff: Apparently if someone pays me once for, say, tier 3, they can get all the content from previous months too. What do I do, if I want people to pay me for every month of content separately? How does Dandonfuga sets it up? Should I only create previews of my works with tier description and then send rewards to people (via email I guess? a cloud link or whatever?) when the payment comes through? Sorry if I'm asking too much, I just need to figure and configure all this crap :D

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have a question or two, to anyone who buys from her, or uses Patreon to buy this kind of stuff: Apparently if someone pays me once for, say, tier 3, they can get all the content from previous months too. What do I do, if I want people to pay me for every month of content separately? How does Dandonfuga sets it up?
Dandonfuga sends new images pack with private messages, and sell All older packs on gumroad.
But something like that might work only for artists, not for game's devs...

Last edited:
Reactions: Reith

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018
Artworks: Dandonfuga
December-2019-Artworks---Thank-you-♥.jpg

NOTE: I did not purchased this part of batch of dandonfuga, I'm still new to this artist before I buy something, All the through credit goes to my friend here, a member of 420chan/4chan and he has 2 various link first [mediafire] from gumroad zip / second [mega] from personal commission unzipped so don't be confused because both files are same but has a different post speed. That's why I posted. Thank you! PEACE OUT!!

Last edited:

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018
September-2019-Batch---Thank-You.jpg
Seems OP didn't update the September work, So I'd like to..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
View attachment 513738
Seems OP didn't update the September work, So I'd like to..

No surprise that Urbanator is in the Mega because he already said in his DeviantArt account and about the original buyer "thoughts" of you; you're absolutley right, An original uploader should take all the credits instead of poser but if you look at the online, there's already out there piracy contents and in millions of digital copies.

But Somewhere in this forum including you and there's others too who's providing Original Content from Patreon and from well known websites. So I'm glad being part of that to take those files respectively and much respect to the members who's taking there time to share with us. :coffee:

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
To celebrate the new year, here, have some more videos for you guys.

September Batch 1:
September Batch 2:
October Batch 1:
October Batch 2:
November Batch 1:
November Batch 2:
December Batch:

Thats all I have for now. Hope you guys enjoy it!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes