5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Matoi Ryuuko 16:9 Edit V1 + V2, Hope You Like It :3
PS: Full Nsfw Only By Message ^-^
View attachment 834341 View attachment 834343
Hey Saavedra,

thank you for the nice edits!

Please dont get me wrong but I cant understand why you dont share your cool nsfw edits for the public community on this board. Especially because you alredy shared the two sfw versions.

As you know its easy to find alot more filthy stuff here than "just" nude girls/pin ups ;)

I would really appreciate it :)

Last edited:

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Please dont get me wrong but I cant understand why you dont share your cool nsfw edits for the public community on this board. Especially because you alredy shared the two sfw versions.
Oh, Because Once I Share Many Nsfw Edits In A Pack And Then I Saw My Edits In Another Forum "420Chan" Where A Guy Claimed To Have Edited Them 7u7 And Had Even Put A Watermark On Them 0w0"
But Of Course I Can Share It Here Too ^-^
624.png

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Oh, Because Once I Share Many Nsfw Edits In A Pack And Then I Saw My Edits In Another Forum "420Chan" Where A Guy Claimed To Have Edited Them 7u7 And Had Even Put A Watermark On Them 0w0"
But Of Course I Can Share It Here Too ^-^
View attachment 836200
Thank you.

Oh ok xD thats bold and its understandable.
But it would be very cool if you could continue sharing nethertheless all the edits from specific artworks

N7_Comdr

Apr 13, 2020
Does anyone have and is willing to share the PSD or XCF for Tsundade from June and Laura from August?

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
^ Wait is that going to be the Dandonfuga work for this month?
Nope. She has already said that there will be no artworks for this month, so we got the wait november for the next batches.

So far she hasn't posted any preview of which lady she's going to draw; I'd say she'll start to post something next week.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes