5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
I wouldn't say there's no demand, but "fans" aren't exactly tolerant of stuff they aren't into so they would have to keep quiet about it regardless.
Unlike the "non-fan" that are totally tolerant of the actual fanbase consensus, while they have to be vocal about it regardless.

Come on lads, stop the elitism about smuts, yo.

dominusprogs

Sep 16, 2019
Zagreus from Dandons Twitter. Looks interesting but... why?
Community wants more girls, not dudes or chibis -_-
It's crazy that some people think if they see a drawing of a naked dude it makes them gay or less than a man. Human sexuality isn't black or white. Personally I wish she draws more futa because she damn good at it, Kaine and Poison are two good example.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Let her take a few breaks.
You don't want her to burn out and stop all-together.
Lol people think artists are robots who need to only give them what they want.

She's worked hard all year, let he have her break.

She might wanna see dick for a change. :Kappa:

Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
And what? It's just 2 sets for 5+ years. So it's safe to say Dandon doesn't draw dickgirls with very rarest exception for canonically futa characters (like Kaine and debatable Poison). Honestly I don't even remember any other officially well-known dickgirls Dandon could draw.

Btw it's best Kaine's r34 art ever. Just look at her face, her emotions. Dandon catched Kaine's personality very accurate. Overall I'm not futa fan but this character is one of my favourites in video games nevertheless. She is great person.

Last edited:

dominusprogs

Sep 16, 2019
And what? It's just 2 sets for 5+ years. So it's safe to say Dandon doesn't draw dickgirls with very rarest exception for canonically futa characters (like Kaine and debatable Poison). Honestly I don't even remember any other officially well-known dickgirls Dandon could draw.

Btw it's best Kaine's r34 art ever. Just look at her face, her emotions. Dandon catched Kaine's personality very accurate. Overall I'm not futa fan but this character is one of my favourites in video games nevertheless. She is great person.
So what is your point??

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Do you have problem with reading or what? You posted 2 futa pics like it's common thing for Dandonfuga. My point is clear. Don't expect futa drawings from her in near future or probably at all.
you might have a skill to read something that isn't there, because i can't see someone point out that Dandon draw futa like it's a common thing

Oct 11, 2020
Yes more futa! It would take her 5 minutes and would open her up to a whole new client base. She could charger her highest tier and we would pay it.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes