5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
It's crazy that some people think if they see a drawing of a naked dude it makes them gay or less than a man.
Ah, yes, the famous "some people" followed by definitely not a bs blanket statement.

Personally I wish she draws more futa because she damn good at it, Kaine and Poison are two good example.
Why can't people like what I like, how dare they? you have a mail, you have a credit card, contact Dandon to see if you can make it happen, simple.

Reactions: Longmire

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Why do you care what people look at. If she were to draw she would do two different versions. You wouldn't be affected by it unless seeing chicks with dicks make you feel funny.
Spot on. I don't care for the pregnant versions of the pieces she does, but I won't belittle or begrudge those who do enjoy it. It just gets deleted to save disk space as far as I go. It really is that simple. Don't look if it offends, rather then being a judgemental little shit like dantekazama.

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
It's not about what do I care...
Read again my message..."ANOTHER"
Can you see it ?? ANOTHER... first is Sakimichan and now Dandonfuga ??
What next ?? Minimouse artist Drawn Futa of her ??
It's not about how Funny I fell about Dick in Girl... It's about over WHINY for people who demand FUTA ...
Like seriously, that's makes me FUNNY about that DEMAND , not The FUTA Material It Self...
I agreed from previous message... Either YOU PAY $1000 to her to do what you want...
Or just stop Whiny about WHAT SHE MUST DO about what you want...

Last edited:
Reactions: Peredine

alcaster42

Nov 10, 2018
OK, let's please end this discussion.
This isn't a debate forum.

Just remember the golden rule in posting.
1) People can't hear your tone in text - so if it can be misconstrue, you might want to retype/reword your sentence(s).
2) Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean you need to share it.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I'd say Dandon will post an update before the end of the next week; she already stated that she took a month of hiatus but she's already thinking about the next batch (5-9 of November as the release date).

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
i wonder if dandon also draws Lisa (or somone else) from Genshin impact for the upcoming batches :sneaky:

Riding the hype wave too surly cant hurt

Last edited:

Exynoss

Jun 10, 2019
Gents, we got an update (earlier than expected).

We'll get two batches this month, and it will be Halloween-themed.

First lady is Rayne from Bloodrayne!
OMG! I love Bloodrayne games and I've been waiting for Rayne for a long time

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Don't be so mean.
Well, people have sadly learned the hard way that some community of certain kinks tend to be... how to put that politely, invasive perhaps? some (which I am part of) thinks it's needed to more or less (depending on the mood/previous grudges of the poster) politely remind people to not interject their kinks in other people stuff, I hope you understand that this isn't an insult or a judgement, but a mere reminder that what turn me on can turn you off and vice versa.

Futa alongside with Anthro/Fury and FF are the main offender in that category of "mainstream" smut invaders, in the more "niche" genre you have Pregnancy, Diaper/Scatt and Inflation.

Yes the words I use are rather harsh to define someone "innocently" demanding things, that's usually how it start, call me a cynic if you like but I've been around enough to notice patterns.

Regards.

dominusprogs

Sep 16, 2019
Ah, yes, the famous "some people" followed by definitely not a bs blanket statement.

Yes, some people. Because I like to think that most people have respect for others instead of getting triggered by the fact that other people have different opinion and way of thinking and start yelling in all caps.

Why can't people like what I like, how dare they? you have a mail, you have a credit card, contact Dandon to see if you can make it happen, simple.
Am I?? I said I wish, if you can understand the meaning of the word "Wish". She always put the other version including pregnant as Zip so people who don't like it never see it.
But as other user mention this is not the place for debate.

Reactions: verconic69
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes